Vape Club
What's new

Describe your favourite recipes

instantlady

Achiever
I want to discover new recipes to keep things interesting and I already collected tons of recipes. What I am going for with this thread is getting to know how they actually turn out in your own words.

Disclaimer-
1) I am aware taste is subjective
2) English is not my native languages

To start this off I will go with some of my favourites

“Longing” from ID10-T
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/31323
In this link next to the recipe you find a spot on description so I can’t add to that except to confirm that it really delivers the promise.

“Strawberry Fog” from Spectometer
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/226322
This one, when steeped for a few months tastes like strawberry juice mixed with powdered sugar

“Rhubarbra Streisand” from kopel
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/534291/Rhubarbara+Streisand
To me this one tastes like rhubarb cookies. The sour taste and the sweet are well balanced and makes it a recipe I never grow tired of.

Now it’s your turn...

Premier Ecigs
I'd cut out the drivel to start and call it something that will actually help the reader understand what it's going to taste like.
Not all vapers are Hemmingway enthusiasts so keep it simple.

If it's a strawberry milkshake why not call it a strawberry milkshake.

A sun kissed cloud might sound more appealing than candy floss but over selling a juice often leads to disappointment.

Rhubarbra Streisand”
Genius name!
I don’t make my own but I love the sound of this. Personally I love how people describe flavours; flavour is emotive and should be described so imo. Ok sometimes it’s overdone but I still enjoy it.

AcmeFog
Pangs of guilt for derailing the thread.. I don't use other people's recipies because they always have one concentrate I don't have or can't find. I do have six or seven solid recipies that myself and my other half vape pretty much exclusively so they can't be that bad. Will make an effort to get them into the POTV database and share them here.

Smoore
They sound nice Instant, but everyone's recipes have something that would give me asthma. Im left with making my own simple things. :)2

Vape Green
There are so many Recipes on the same idea f.ex. Strawberry Milkshake. What I al after is your personal description of your recipes so I can skip through all the recipes that are aiming at the same yet are different.

There are so many Recipes on the same idea f.ex. Strawberry Milkshake. What I al after is your personal description of your recipes so I can skip through all the recipes that are aiming at the same yet are different.
:hmm: I like my Strawberry cream donut. Flavour Art Jack (its a one shot) @3%, Flavour Art Zepolla (donut) @5% and Flavour Art Fresh Cream @1%. I add sweetener, 4 drops of Purillum ss to 30 ml.
Its one of those deep fried donuts with a hint of cinamon (you know the sugar/cinamon coated ones) with sweet candy strawberry flavour and a hint of cream.
I love licorice, this is so easy but tasty.
Flavour West Black Licorice @5% with Flavour Art Marshmallow 5%, add sweetnes to taste. Here we have whats called a Choo Choo bar, black hard chewy sweet licorice bar. Not like the salty European ones. It tastes like one of those bars.
unnamed.png

Last edited:
Innokin
@instantlady
This is a simple one that I had sitting for a couple of months.
Simple Raspberry, Strawberry.
Flavour Art Berryl (raspberry) @4%, Flavour Art Juicy Strawberry @4% and Flavour Art Marshmallow @5%. Sweeten to taste.
Description, tasty slightly tangy sweet strawberry. Gonna mix some more up. Tried it after afew weeks and thought, mmm, ok. Much better after the extended steep. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom