What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Pipes

The collection [emoji4][emoji4]
IMG_20190923_150549.jpeg

Evening all, I’m back with a bullet....well actually, that’s a lie. I am however back with the Elessar from Cumbria Vapes. For those not familiar, it’s an F30 VW pipe mod with a feck off long stem. Which are currently sandwiching one of my battered yet trusty KFL’s filled with Grey Mari. Looking forward to this....
7BC95388-5D5B-4CC5-BCF3-7247606E1583.jpeg

Evening all, I’m back with a bullet....well actually, that’s a lie. I am however back with the Elessar from Cumbria Vapes. For those not familiar, it’s an F30 VW pipe mod with a feck off long stem. Which are currently sandwiching one of my battered yet trusty KFL’s filled with Grey Mari. Looking forward to this....
View attachment 209882
I got that pipe. A bit clunky ............ but not as clunky as the Smok Guardian III. Mine works fine. :2thumbsup:

I got that pipe. A bit clunky ............ but not as clunky as the Smok Guardian III. Mine works fine. :2thumbsup:
I hated my guardian iii. I still have it, in bits. One of these days I’ll make a nice pipe for the guts to sit in (spoiler:I bet I don’t).
But I’m liking the f30 so far, loving the stem. I like regulated and the choices are limited.

I hated my guardian iii. I still have it, in bits. One of these days I’ll make a nice pipe for the guts to sit in (spoiler:I bet I don’t).
But I’m liking the f30 so far, loving the stem. I like regulated and the choices are limited.
Yep - it was the 'regulated' bit that got me too.

I love my guardian! Well the quality is really shit and it's a pita to charge, but I love the shape so much, the battery is semi decent, it fits a 24mm tank and (and this is true) I'm a sucker for the glowing pipe bowl.

I think were talking about diff ones... I guess you had the nice looking wooden ones, mines just the shit plastic one. Still love it tho.

I find the guardian versions really confusing. Theres that black VW one a bit like mine. Looks a bit wank but it's got that comfy shape and you can swap out the battery.

Helmet tank is fkin terrible!

20200125_014034.jpg

I love my guardian! Well the quality is really shit and it's a pita to charge, but I love the shape so much, the battery is semi decent, it fits a 24mm tank and (and this is true) I'm a sucker for the glowing pipe bowl.

I think were talking about diff ones... I guess you had the nice looking wooden ones, mines just the shit plastic one. Still love it tho.

View attachment 209887
Nope, I think both @Lord Grim and I mean this one. Yours looks better.

upload_2020-1-25_1-44-11.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom