What's new

Evod bcc not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpw2081

Initiate
Ok hope somebody could help me. I bought a new kit yesterday and upgraded the tank to evod, the ones that come in various colours. Actually I bought two sets to keep one as a spare, thank god I did. The current one I am using with cherry juice all of a sudden stop vaping. It began to make a funny noise like girggling but very little vape.

I can taste the cherry juice in my mouth and the mouth piece is full of I presume vape and droplets of moisture

I cleaned the tank out and dried it but still issue. The coil is working fine from what I can tell. What could be wrong :anyone:

Have you checked the Atty head is securely screwed down onto the base, that sound like it`s not and loose allowing the juice up the center tube.

Not looking good after spending £50 on gear and issues already

Last edited:
Right took it apart and tightened everything seems ok now thanks will keep trying

Try not to suck to hard on the BCC's m8. Gurgling and spitting the juice up the tube, are classic signs of the coil flooding. You could try putting an extra 1mm juice wick in, just about the coil,(if you have some) that also helps.
I rig mine with 2-3mm of juice wick, stops the flooding, but can lead to juice not getting through fast enough. Dry hits, have to slow down the vaping when that happens.

Glad you got it fixed. Moisture will collect in the tubes / and / or you can spill some in when filling. I recommend pipecleaners for cleaning the tubes easily. I got mine at hobbycraft.

Right took it apart and tightened everything seems ok now thanks will keep trying

No worries, hopefully it will work as intended now without you getting the juice in your mouth, but keep us informed if it starts doing it again.

Believe it or not my spare did the same problem and procedure repeated hopefully done the trick.

MODS can this be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom