What's new

Which vape pipe do you love?

heaven gifts

Achiever
If you are a vaper who’s looking for something truly attractive and classy, then we suggest you should try vape pipes or e-pipes. Most e-cigarettes either mimic the appearance of a cigarette, a marker pen or have a bulky, boxy appearance. The vape pipes have a classy, elegant appearance and can give you a distinctive look when you are vaping.

Typically, a vape pipe looks like a traditional tobacco pipe and comes with a bowl, stem and mouthpiece. Actually, it’s an electronic device which consists of a battery that heats a coil in a cartridge or atomizer to vaporize e-juice. The following is the anatomy of an e-pipe:

W5X4w8U.png

However, few vape manufacturers have launched the vape pipes these years. It’s really difficult for many people to find the best-performing e-pipes on the market today. That’s the reason why we’ve compiled this list of the best vape pipe for vaping.

Before diving into our list, we would like to remind you that all the e-pipes listed on the page have already been carefully tested by the trained and experienced staff from Heaven Gifts. The leading vape device supplier across the whole world, to make sure they are all top-notch vape pipes with a distinctive look and can bring your vaping experience to another level.

Without further ado, here comes our list of the best vape pipe for vaping in 2019.

Best Vape Pipe – 1. VapeOnly vPipe Mini Kit
The VapeOnly vPipe Mini Kit makes this best e-pipe list for its classy appearance and excellent flavor production.

Measuring 129mm by 22mm by 21.2mm. This slim and portable vape pipe is primarily made from Zinc and Brass with a 1.5ml cartridge capacity. It’s very durable and feels comfortable in the hand. Powered by an integrated 360mAh rechargeable battery, this delicate e-pipe is capable of providing a wattage output range of 7W to 12W.

In addition, coming with a LED battery life indicator light, the vPipe Mini Kit is draw-activated and features threaded top fill system, cotton wicking medium, open-circuit LED reminder, LED charging reminder, proprietary drip tip, short-circuit protection, 8S overtime work protection, gold-plated 510 connection and MicroUSB Port.

owU1wNk.png

A stylish, portable, high-quality vape pipe. Worth every penny you spend on it. Highly recommend it to those who are looking for something truly elegant and exquisite.

Best Vape Pipe – 2. Joyetech Elitar Pipe
The Joyetech Elitar Pipe snaps up the second spot in our best e-pipe list because of its intelligent chipset and outstanding performance.

Powered by a 18650 battery, this powerful vape pipe is capable of providing a maximum output wattage of 75W an supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and temperature coefficient of resistance adjustments.

In addition, the Joyetech Elitar Pipe comes with a large intuitive 0.6″ OLED display. It features an over-sized firing mechanism, two adjustment buttons, magnetic battery cover. Over 10S protection, stealth functionality, low battery warning, MicroUSB Port and Stainless Steel 510 Connection.

LwKJniR.png

Really love this vape pipe. It worked very well and was easy to use and with the LVC coil in the Elitar tank, the flavor was fantastic. Highly recommend!

Best Vape Pipe – 3. VapeOnly vPipe III Ebony Edition
The vPipe III Ebony Edition from the well-known vape manufacturer VapeOnly takes the third place in our list of the vape pipe thanks to its delicate handcraft and flawless performance.

Measuring 155mm by 100mm by 45mm, this exquisite vape pipe is primarily made from superior ebony wood with an e-juice capacity of 1.2ml, so it looks very elegant and feels great in the hand. Powered by a 18350 lithium battery from VapeOnly, this delicate e-pipe is capable of providing a power output range of 15W to 24W, which is powerful enough to bring you an unforgettable vaping experience.

In addition, coming with a bright LED light to indicate working modes, the VapeOnly vPipe III Ebony Edition E-pipe is draw-activated and features detachable structure for easy cleaning, 5uA standby current, and delicate handcraft.

asqvjRm.png

One of the best vape pipes I’ve ever tried. Feels really great in the hand and gives awesome flavor! Definitely worth a try!

Best Vape Pipe – 4. SMOK GUARDIAN Pipe III 75W
The SMOK GUARDIAN Pipe III snaps up 4th spot on our list of the best vape pipe 2019. Thanks to its cutting-edge design and reliable performance.

Made from fire-proof polycarbonate, ABS alloy and powered by a single 18650 battery. This powerful vape pipe is capable of providing a maximum output wattage of 75W. It supports Ni200, Titanium, Stainless Steel and temperature coefficient of resistance adjustments.

Besides, coming with a large intuitive OLED display, this stylish e-pipe features black piano lacquer finish, magnetic battery cover, advanced BlueTooth 4.0 technology, SMOK Smart BEC Mobile App, daily puff tracker, adjustable initial resistance technology, intelligent atomizer recognition, low battery warning, spring-loaded 510 center pin, MicroUSB Port and tons of safety protection functionalities, such as overheat protection and short-circuit protection.

Kkohyoc.png

One of the most advanced Vape Pipes on the market today. You can’t go wrong with this one.

Best Vape Pipe – 5. VapeOnly Zen Pipe
The VapeOnly Zen Pipe takes the fifth spot in this best e-pipe list thanks to its wealth of features and sleek design.

Measuring 120mm by 45mm by 158mm, this sleek vape pipe is primarily made from high-quality rosewood, stainless steel, food-grade PC, and chrome-plated brass. It looks very beautiful and feels great in the hand. With a tank capacity of 1.2ml, this elegant e-pipe is powered by a single 18650 lithium battery and can offer an output wattage range of 15W to 24W.

In addition, the VapeOnly Zen Pipe features classic e-Pipe design. A built-in tank atomizer, a proprietary drip tip, an LED light indicator for easy operation, and BVC coils.

VoZZAtC.png

One of the high-end e-pipes on the market today. Perfect for those who are looking for a top-notch vape pipe with a sleek design.

Best Vape Pipe – 6. VapeOnly vPipe 3
Another great vape pipe from the VapeOnly. It ranks sixth in our list thanks to its traditional pipe appearance and stable performance.

Measuring 155mm by 100mm by 50mm, this high-end e-pipe is mainly made from rosewood and stainless steel. Just like the VapeOnly Zen Pipe mentioned above, so it looks very exquisite and elegant. Powered by a 18350 lithium battery, this classy vape pipe can provide users with a maximum output wattage of 24W.

What’s more, the VapeOnly vPipe 3 comes with a LED light indicator on top of the pipe that will go red when puffing. A 1.2ml tank made in food-grade PC and glass, and a 0.7ohm replaceable coil that can be filled easily thanks to its detachable structure.

p6uJ57S.png

This is the ideal e-pipe to look like a real pro. A great option if you’re interested in trying out classic vape pipes.

Thank you for reading our list of the best vape pipe and hope you enjoy it.

I was impressed with smok one as they look mostly like a proper pipe and I could use 18650 in it + nautilus mini + one of the nicely finished drip tips always been looking to get one but at the end of the day I'm over 30 and my missus said u would look like an old fart with it ^^ still looking at them thou ;)

I was impressed with smok one as they look mostly like a proper pipe and I could use 18650 in it + nautilus mini + one of the nicely finished drip tips always been looking to get one but at the end of the day I'm over 30 and my missus said u would look like an old fart with it ^^ still looking at them thou ;)

I am that old fart, the Zen looks like a good pointer

Back
Top Bottom