Innokin
What's new

First Conical Mesh Vape Tank? What are you expecting for Wotofo version?

WotofoOfficial

Postman
First Conical Mesh Vape Tank? Wotofo nexMESH Sub-Ohm Tank.

After we acquire OFRF vape lines and nexMESH coil technology, we have updated nexMESH Sub-Ohm Tank packing.

Wotofo x OFRF nexMESH Sub Ohm Tank Main Features:

1. Conical Mesh Coil Powered by nexMESH Coil Technology
2. Innovative rapid vapor compression system for explosive flavor
3. Double Vapor Condenser For Amazing Flavor
4. TAS Twin absorption system
5. Push Button Top Cap Locking Mechanism Learn More:

https://www.wotofo.com/products/nexmesh-sub-ohm-tank

Premier Ecigs
First Conical Mesh Vape Tank? Wotofo nexMESH Sub-Ohm Tank.

After we acquire OFRF vape lines and nexMESH coil technology, we have updated nexMESH Sub-Ohm Tank packing.

Wotofo x OFRF nexMESH Sub Ohm Tank Main Features:

1. Conical Mesh Coil Powered by nexMESH Coil Technology
2. Innovative rapid vapor compression system for explosive flavor
3. Double Vapor Condenser For Amazing Flavor
4. TAS Twin absorption system
5. Push Button Top Cap Locking Mechanism Learn More:

https://www.wotofo.com/products/nexmesh-sub-ohm-tank

That's great, but when I hit your link pop ups, spinning wheel prize things turned me right off and I bailed out of your site before getting to really read anything.

Last edited:
That's great, but when I hit your link pop ups, spinning wheel prize things turned me right off and I bailed out of your site before getting to really read anything.
Thx for your advice, fam
We will find a better way to show up the discount code to our fam.

And sorry for the experience to you.

AcmeFog
Thx for your advice, fam
We will find a better way to show up the discount code to our fam.

And sorry for the experience to you.
No worries and thanks for taking the time to reply. Out of interest, is the OFRF Nex Mesh tank going to undergo any changes with Wotofo with the actual Tank and Coils or will it stay the same. I actually have one on the way to me, might take a few weeks, but Im sure it was one from before you took over them. Will it be essentially the same as yours?
Cheers.

No worries and thanks for taking the time to reply. Out of interest, is the OFRF Nex Mesh tank going to undergo any changes with Wotofo with the actual Tank and Coils or will it stay the same. I actually have one on the way to me, might take a few weeks, but Im sure it was one from before you took over them. Will it be essentially the same as yours?
Cheers.
Hello fam
It's just rebrand. At the moment, It doesn't have any changes except our logo in the package.

E-liquids.com
Cheers.
And thx for helping me unlock my Mr. lover man badge.

Vape Green
Interesting adoption of the mesh coil
Bizarrely mine came today weeks earlier. Got a message I had a parcel at the PO and thought it was a harmonica I ordered off EBay, a C Diatonic. Was the OFRF tank!
Gonna fire it up tomorrow. So much for delays from China, definitely not here in OZ. Looks nice! Mmm, which juice to trial the first coil with!?

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom