What's new

EVL Twin

Rickster

Veteran
EVL Twin from John the Reaper man......takes stock Nautilus coils.
Ability to swap out the pin on the coil for MTL 1.0mm and 1.2mm
One on it's way to me. £45 smackers
https://www.evlvapors.co.uk/product-page/evl-twin

twin1.jpg

Not sure I want a stock coil EVL. Let us know how you get on with it though.

I was really excited to see what it would be. Watched Todd open it live and a little piece of me died ;)

Hope it’s good @Rickster ! Sure it will be beautifully made.

Sadly not for me.

Identical quality, works well (for what it is) and at a sensational price for a UK designed and manufactured RTA.
For those that rely upon Stock Coils, we have a winner

I was really excited to see what it would be. Watched Todd open it live and a little piece of me died ;)

Hope it’s good @Rickster ! Sure it will be beautifully made.

Sadly not for me.

Fair enough.....I still use stock coils, for convenience, fast, easy, half decent coils, great for Holidays n golf n the like...faff free.
They (Stockies) have their place, it is what it is.

Fair enough.....I still use stock coils, for convenience, fast, easy, half decent coils, great for Holidays n golf n the like...faff free.
They (Stockies) have their place, it is what it is.
I was just excited it would be a different take on the existing reaper rta. I’ve all but given up on stock coils now aside from a couple of pods. Totally get what your saying though.

It's arrived, early days I know... but Im liking it, faff free vaping, plug n play.

Smooth airflow, flavour on point for a stocky.

Im using a triton mini 1.8ohm clapton coil

Juice in tank is @ZT s new Base Zero traditional cola which is damn good I tell ye.

Only negatives I can see for some is bottom fill and airflow control ring being detached, makes filling on the go a wee bit of a hassle, I can live with that for a decent draw.

twin2.jpg

It's arrived, early days I know... but Im liking it, faff free vaping, plug n play.

Smooth airflow, flavour on point for a stocky.

Im using a triton mini 1.8ohm clapton coil

Juice in tank is @ZT s new Base Zero traditional cola which is damn good I tell ye.

Only negatives I can see for some is bottom fill and airflow control ring being detached, makes filling on the go a wee bit of a hassle, I can live with that for a decent draw.

View attachment 200799
Pleased your getting on with that cola mate.

Aside from the obvious build quality, hows it comparing against other nautilus capable tanks?

Back
Top Bottom