What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Recommend a coffee flavour?

TonyTouch

Initiate
Been enjoying Clumbia Coffee from TW, can anyone recommend something as good or better available in a concentrate?

Thank you please :-)

Hi mate, never tried those mentioned. Flavour Art Up though is a really nice coffee flavour, on the dessert side of things. Only need between .5 and 1%.

Bestcigliquid ... Mrs Jones or Cuban Coffee. I mix at 15% as I like my flavours on the strong side.

Thanks for the input chaps, think I'll give Mom and Pops Sweet Jo a try as it sounds to be nearer what I'm used to.
Can anyone recommend a good seller/price for the concentrate?

Thanks for the input chaps, think I'll give Mom and Pops Sweet Jo a try as it sounds to be nearer what I'm used to.
Can anyone recommend a good seller/price for the concentrate?

usually got to hunt around all the usual places hoping for stock.....by the way I usually mix at 8% alongside other flavours, baccy , creams, chow n the like.....as a stand alone maybe 5% or below would do....happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom