What's new

Dual battery squonk mod

Funny enough I reviewed the Faris on my Pico Squeeze 2 and compared it with the Combo and Pyro V2 - the Faris is the main one I use now.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/wotofo-faris-rdta.html

Great review there Vapaneezeer, in fact. A while back you actually helped guide me towards the Pico Squeeze and I've been super impressed with it. So thanks again for all your input!

Judging by your review it sounds like a need to give the Faris a whirl, any other new RDTA's on the market that have caught your eye?

Great review there Vapaneezeer, in fact. A while back you actually helped guide me towards the Pico Squeeze and I've been super impressed with it. So thanks again for all your input!

Judging by your review it sounds like a need to give the Faris a whirl, any other new RDTA's on the market that have caught your eye?
Glad you liked the Pico Squeeze 2, I still use mine with the Recurve or Drop Solo.

The only new RDTA I have my eye on is the Vandy Vape Pyro V3 - the curved airflow deck looks better and will likely get one soon.

Glad you liked the Pico Squeeze 2, I still use mine with the Recurve or Drop Solo.

The only new RDTA I have my eye on is the Vandy Vape Pyro V3 - the curved airflow deck looks better and will likely get one soon.

Ooooh interesting, I wasn't aware they had a new version coming although the only change looks to be in the airflow design. I had my eyes on the IJOY option (Combo Squonk Rdta) after really rating their Ijoy Combo RDTAin the past. Don't suppose you have any experience with this unit before I part with my hard earned cash!?

Ooooh interesting, I wasn't aware they had a new version coming although the only change looks to be in the airflow design. I had my eyes on the IJOY option (Combo Squonk Rdta) after really rating their Ijoy Combo RDTAin the past. Don't suppose you have any experience with this unit before I part with my hard earned cash!?

Yeah the V3 looks better for airflow but looks cheaper on the top end but if it delivers the flavour better than the Wotofo Faris I'm having that!

I did a review including the Combo Squonk RDTA, it's way better than the SRDA but Ijoy quality isn't as good as the Pyro or Faris, you have to be careful with the 510 pin and seals.
That said, the flavour is fantastic and wicks really well, I never had a dry hit from it I ended up with 3 of them.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-capo-216-kit-plus-squonk-rdta-review.164773/

You can also see my comparison in the Faris review.

Yeah the V3 looks better for airflow but looks cheaper on the top end but if it delivers the flavour better than the Wotofo Faris I'm having that!

I did a review including the Combo Squonk RDTA, it's way better than the SRDA but Ijoy quality isn't as good as the Pyro or Faris, you have to be careful with the 510 pin and seals.
That said, the flavour is fantastic and wicks really well, I never had a dry hit from it I ended up with 3 of them.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-capo-216-kit-plus-squonk-rdta-review.164773/

You can also see my comparison in the Faris review.

Thanks for the link Vapaneezer, I prefer the look of the Ijoy unit over the others but it's about performance not looks! Thinking I may have to give either the V3 or Faris a go, thanks for all the advice!

Back
Top Bottom