What's new

Tags not working?

There are no specific user permissions for receiving the mention alerts and I know it's working for some as it alerted me to this thread. Will try the caches next :)

There are no specific user permissions for receiving the mention alerts and I know it's working for some as it alerted me to this thread. Will try the caches next :)
Likes and lols rarely show up on my pull down on the top right, but feature on posts. Sometimes I’ve no idea I’ve been quoted either - so I end up not responding.

I will schedule in some updates next week and see if we can't get it all resolved

Some are working for me too. It seems to be working better for threads I've already posted on, if that helps?

Not getting alerts for this thread despite it being watched. Can you have too many watched threads? Should I unwatch some of the older ones?

FWIW I assumed a 'mention' was further down the pecking order than a 'replied', so if someone replies to a thread with a mention its the reply that will appear as a notification and then the mention is ignored because the reply is already telling you there's a new post. Thats what I thought anyway, I've only ever seen a 'mentioned' once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom