What's new

WARNING - Black Label Vaping Society

Anyone else Google mapped the 'business' address that's now on the site?

Anyone else Google mapped the 'business' address that's now on the site?

Not defending anything here but my bank account has a sort code from my home town which is not where I live. If you tie a second account to it or even open a new account it will automatically have the same sort code.

But don’t pay by bank transfer for business transactions either way.

this is Jason for BLVS we apologise for the parcel being sent to the wrong address you was refunded for the missing juice stopped responding to messages because of the nasty vindictive where you was talking to one of our female employees we deal with hundreds of people around the world and I've got to admit you're a gem ( in your words I'm going to try and cripple your f****** company ) now a big warning is showing up on Google what a disgrace

You know what, I moved on long ago but you want to argue the toss? fine:
1. Communication - I think the question should be why would someone who just wanted what they paid for become "nasty vindictive"? You use the most bizarre messaging system I've ever encountered. I waited days on end for a reply and did not receive a lot of the messages that you claim you sent, would not provide a contact number and never got a clear answer at any point and was left wondering throughout the process until a considerable time after you refunded the cost of the items not sent (interestingly via PayPal by the way). I'll let others decide what level of crap would provoke a "nasty" reaction for them.
2. Your apology - because you sent to the wrong address and I pointed this out to you as soon as it was dispatched but did nothing, I had a 5 hour/180 mile round trip to go and collect this (to find it wasn't even a complete order), Do you think an empty apology is enough?

This was one of my first transactions as a new vaper and was very upsetting. Since then I have used a wide range of sites big, small, international and, I won't say they have all been completely problem-free, but everything has got resolved in a reasonable, customer-friendly way and that's all that really matters.

Bottom line is that as a consumer I am entitled to my opinion with whatever disclaimer is relevant and people are entitled to take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom