What's new

Prime Vapes - Weekly Deals

That’s exactly what I thought, I’m still looking mate. No luck yet [emoji23]
Just checked a few magners for you mate, cant find it yet sorry....but I will keep looking [emoji6]

Just checked a few magners for you mate, cant find it yet sorry....but I will keep looking [emoji6]

Ok so the man that doesn't even know where he lives is looking for something. Search party is on standby for when you get lost mate. Don't worry I'm sure the GPS tracker the missus implanted in you will speed things up

Ok so the man that doesn't even know where he lives is looking for something. Search party is on standby for when you get lost mate. Don't worry I'm sure the GPS tracker the missus implanted in you will speed things up
Just found my way back out of the magners now, bit dazed and confused but found my way back home [emoji23]

I’ve searched another 7 bottles today. No luck still, will keep looking mate [emoji16]

Last day of this deal today guys, it’ll be changed to another deal tonight at midnight.

Back
Top Bottom