What's new

Vapourart GP Salt & Pepper tank - anyone used one of these ?

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
I've been toying with the idea of getting one of these as I only really use Kayfuns / Iclear 30's and fancied something different to go on top of my Paps. I've not used a carto for a couple of years and quickly moved off them but to be honest I can't really remember what they were like and I've not had a toke on one since.

Anyone got the GP one or could give a comparison - heat / flavour etc' to a Kayfun. I'd be using a Diver carto by the way.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Just watched Busardo's take on these but his was more of a tutorial rather than a comparison etc'.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Been using one for my at work vape and can't fault it,excellent build quality

Has the slidey fill thing in the top ever leaked and when you change the carto can you get it out as it looks really, really tight.

Cheers, SB.

Just take the drip tip off SB and use the carto inserter/remover doodad that comes with it. I like the rotating air vents on the top ring. But then at the end of the day it's just a tank. Using the right carto is the main thing.

I'm fine with 'how' they work, I'm trying to find out how they compare with a Kayfun in regards to heat, vapour and flavour. I'd be using a Diver in it with no/low res wire etc' and also whether the rotating fill holes leak.

I watched Scott's review earlier and he filled it, closed the air holes and tipped it upside down for about a tenth of a second. It was so obvious to me he wasn't sure if it would leak or not so I'm guessing he had issues on his trial runs before shooting. Having just watched Todd's review of the Fogger v2 I'm leaning in that direction, even though my Hercules might be here Monday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom