What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

thanks for the offer ZT, always interested to try your stuff it’s usually very good.
I’ve just ordered a couple of the smaller 20ml size to try, any idea how much 72mg nic I’d need to chuck in to reach a 10mg nic strength?

thanks for the offer ZT, always interested to try your stuff it’s usually very good.
I’ve just ordered a couple of the smaller 20ml size to try, any idea how much 72mg nic I’d need to chuck in to reach a 10mg nic strength?
Using 72?

A very quick head count would say around 3.2ml should get you close

BUT

I’m will be VERY over flavoured at that I’d put another 6.8ml of VG/pg in your preferred ratio to keep the flavour balance as well - you need to make this up to 30ml

Hope that helps and that my off the cuff maths are close!

If you want 30ml finished at 10mg/ml you'll need to add 4.16ml of 72, plus 5.84ml of VG/PG.

If you want 30ml finished at 10mg/ml you'll need to add 4.16ml of 72, plus 5.84ml of VG/PG.
Thnx I was doing it on the fly in my head - never the best way for me

Thnx I was doing it on the fly in my head - never the best way for me

You were bang on (well, 0.02ml out ;)) for adding 72 and making 10mg/ml, but finishing with 23.2ml.

It was only bumping it up to a total of 30ml that threw it off.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I don’t get excited by vapemail much these days, but by god it’s throbbing so much it hurts.

IMG_8537.JPG
Yesssssssssssss !

Back
Top Bottom