What's new

"Bourne" stabwood hybrid 21700 squonker clickfet

:18:

It’s a colour shifting blue hence the “candy” so in certain lights it stays black others it goes purple then blue but the red will swirl and look like it moves about in dull light

I like the block the blue was added at the last moment as I thought why not

:18:

It’s a colour shifting blue hence the “candy” so in certain lights it stays black others it goes purple then blue but the red will swirl and look like it moves about in dull light

I like the block the blue was added at the last moment as I thought why not

The blue certainly was a good inclusion!

I reckon I stand by my first comment, reminds me of fire on oil illuminated now.

I have just acquired some 10th century oak from the place we are working I’m not sure what to do with it, it’s only a bucket full but its very very old the timber was hand cut with an axe
Nice.
We have a very old 16th century timber framed pub which has original peg joint oak beams in the loft. The oak in that is axe cut and you can see the carpenter initials on the peices. Original peice work [emoji4]

Nice.
We have a very old 16th century timber framed pub which has original peg joint oak beams in the loft. The oak in that is axe cut and you can see the carpenter initials on the peices. Original peice work [emoji4]
We have beams like that - some of them are numbered with roman numerals to show where they go. Like a sort of Tudor IKEA. :D

Back
Top Bottom