What's new

A New Range From Manabush - err Wait! It's WHAT? Also Introduction Price Reductions

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
New range by Manabush - WAIT! Its WHAT?

When you think of Manabush - The people, you are hopefully thinking something along the lines of the following :

“You mean that suave mysterious goth dude with the killer beard and luxurious locks - and a penchant for mixing incredibly complex and different tobacco based flavours?”

More likely you are thinking :

“You mean that slightly over weight old age goth dude who hasn’t updated his look since 1982, and wtf is he even thinking, thinking he can still get away with looking like that at his age! Even if was still cool - which it most defiantly isn’t! The one with the over inflated sense of what e-liquid mixing should be?”

When you think of Manabush The Liquids you are thinking either :

A: That rank tobacco stuff that everyone raves about but i can’t get into coz its got tobacco in it”

or B: (hopefully) : That cleverly thought out thoughtfully mixed complex tobacco range, with the company that likes to do Collaborations with other companies to try come up with great new ideas”

Some of you may even go :C “It’s How much! mate - you should mix your own you make 50ml for 12p - its all a rip off i tell ya! I don’t care what they say about overheads, R&D and wages!”

People in this last category will almost definitely hang around the cabbage isles in Asda - those who know what I mean - Know what i mean ;)

So Manabush - Ranges of complex and multi-faceted tobaccos.

This new range is NOT that, it ain’t even nearly that. I have been in two minds to just keep it for the shop customers - but hey you know .....

saturday-109-of-206-399x600.jpg

This range has been developed to fill some holes in our shop that people ask for. This new range is simple. There is nothing ground breaking or new about any of the flavours in this new range, except for perhaps that they are done well.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the Manabush fans - something you are very likely not going to be the slightest bit interested in … I present :

Base Zero - simple flavours, done well. An Affordable Price

FulRange1.jpg

Base Zero was created for our little shop in Nottingham.

Manabush are known for complex and multi dimensional flavours, often tobacco based.

These are a more simple profile designed for the day to day vaping of a lot of our shop customers, They come with a FREE Nicshot of your choice.

Available as :

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)

Base Zero - 01 : Grape +

Grape.jpg

Marketing : "This simple sounding flavour is a rich deep and unsweetened red type grape - originally designed at the request of customers to our shop in Nottingham. There are actually different types of grape flavouring and the more "super taster" types amongst you will notice subtle layering. For those of us not blessed with "super taste" this is a rich refreshing grape flavour."

Reality : "Its a grape Flavour, Its a good grape flavour - it has lots of grape flavours in it."

-------------------​

Base Zero - 02 : Traditional Cola

Cola.jpg

Marketing : "
A straight Traditional Cola Flavour (from Cola Beans NOT syrup! - think Cola in a posh bottle - not a can!)
Designed by request from customers in our shop in Nottingham - this is a very refreshing and realistic Cola."

Reality : "If you need this explaining to you - you probably shouldn't be allowed vape equipment and batteries"

-------------------​

Both flavours are over strengthened and designed to be used with Nicshots (One free Nicshot included)

Available as :

50ml Shortfill (in a 60ml bottle) - the best for 3mg Vapers

20ml Shortfill (20ml in a 30ml Bottle - the best for 6mg and above vapers)

These flavours work well with 50/50 Nicshots for a more MTL vape or 70/30 or High VG Nicshots (for a more DL vape) or even Ice Shots for a cooling effect on the finished juice.

These juice base line price without sales are a tenner each with a Nic Shot online - BUT - too push celebrate the release .. this code : BaseZero30 (watch the case1!) will give you a further 30% off these flavours, and also this weekend off any other shortfall and also any of the Indigéne Eliquid Range. Boo Ya!

We have more flavours in this range to put in over the coming weeks.

http://www.manabush.com

Have at it - Ill get there before ya

Last edited:
Look forward to more flavours, sometimes simple is good. Might have to try the grape, sounds interesting. Thanks outdated hairy goth fella @ZT . Now, when you getting mugs & Tees in :D

Look forward to more flavours, sometimes simple is good. Might have to try the grape, sounds interesting. Thanks outdated hairy goth fella @ZT . Now, when you getting mugs & Tees in :D
Depends on how well this sells Guv

Nice line in watches .. all genuine Chinese copies

Well I wasn't expecting that. Might have to give this a try.

Have the Grape keeping me company as I'm dragged around Meadowhell in Sheffield!

It really is very very good. Find most grapes are the oversweetened American style soda or candy. This isn't. It's what I'd call an authentic grape with a lasting aftertaste.

IMG_20190914_154429.jpg

They're legit good.

It's the first grape I've had that's not sweetened the shit out of.

Now, I'm a grape fan. But I've never had a none sweetened grape...

I think I prefer this over my Asap Grape.

Fresh it's lovely, after 3-5 days steep (fruit?! Steep?!) It becomes sublime.

Ok. I think you guys have convinced me.
The cola, there's a famous cola we stocked when that company first launched.

It was amazing, tastes like fentimans. ZT has managed to pretty much nail fentimans aswell, although his doesn't have the roughness the one we did stock had.

It's smoother and better-er.

Back
Top Bottom