Vape Club
What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

hope i can work out who you are ill be there sunday :2thumbsup:
Just look for the bloke having his ear bent by his wife when he's trying to buy more stuff he doesn't really need [emoji6] [emoji23]

Mrs_cliveh2 will let you know when we arrive as my potv don't work on 4g anymore [emoji45]

Vape Club
I may do two days

Friday and Saturday seeing as POTV is having a stand everyone can meet there ?

Alfie won’t be going and liz says she would rather be dead with flowers on top of her grave (I think that’s a no)

We could do with names and days and times if people are meeting ?

AcmeFog
Premier Ecigs
Pantaloons getting an airing? :D As usual @junglist appears, teases, then disappears into the ether (or gin fuelled stupor):)2
Nah. Fakirs make things I like but not enough to make me venture into the NEC again.

If people are heading into town for a night then I could be tempted to pop over. I’m sure the wife won’t mind collecting a drunk fat husband from Northampton train station at midnight.

Assuming I can sort out accommodation, I'm hoping for a Saturday stay over. I may pop into expo Sunday as well, if I can get another freebie ticket (cos I'm a tight twat). I'm just not sure where the best area is to find digs, if there's a get together after the show. I'd rather not keep the local taxis in business personally, but I'm up for a piss up if it's on the cards.

Vape Green
The 900 is a limited stop bus from Birmingham city centre to the NEC, mostly runs along the Coventry Road and stops outside several large pubs.

There are also a few hotels, b&bs etc in Sheldon, solihull, again serviced by the 900.

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom