What's new

Short fill bottle leaky

Iftkhar Rashid

Postman
Hi alls :)

I notice a few of the shortfill bottles seem to kinda slowly pump juice up through the nozzle all by they sef?

Not a major issue, but quite an inconvenience with dripping and cleaning up the bottles everytime I fill up a tank?

I notice its worse when its warm, so I'm thinking something to do with pressure or such?

Shed any light on this?!

Ty?

Yeah, the juice sticks around in the nozzle and if it warms up it'll push out.

If it cools down it'll suck back in though ;)

You can reduce it a little with technique. Turn bottle over, squeeze to fill or drip, don't let go until it's back upright to let the bottle suck as much as possible back in.

It's just a thing.

Cheers
Lol also note to self to not assume all shortfill bottles have the top stuck in tight, lol I used a fresh one yesterday without taking the top off to add nic ( just to test flavour) and shhplock! Popped out and dropped half its contents. Thankfully no major damage!!

Thanks again

@Iftkhar Rashid Some suggest changing the air in the top of a shortfill bottle when steeping and before shaking done by squeezing the bottle when upright so the juice level rises and pushes the air out and new air in when the bottle is released this also clears the nozzle .

Hi alls :)

I notice a few of the shortfill bottles seem to kinda slowly pump juice up through the nozzle all by they sef?

Not a major issue, but quite an inconvenience with dripping and cleaning up the bottles everytime I fill up a tank?

I notice its worse when its warm, so I'm thinking something to do with pressure or such?

Shed any light on this?!

Ty?
Not the same but when I used Gorilla bottles they were the messiest things I ever used. Even when/after you had used them and wiped the nozzle, next time you opened it there was juice all around the nozzle and in the top. I hate Gorilla bottles! Not to mention them cracking with certain concentrates. So yep, get that some do that and are utter crap!

Not the same but when I used Gorilla bottles they were the messiest things I ever used. Even when/after you had used them and wiped the nozzle, next time you opened it there was juice all around the nozzle and in the top. I hate Gorilla bottles! Not to mention them cracking with certain concentrates. So yep, get that some do that and are utter crap!
Yeah I feel ya! I think these are gorilla ones . They just keep on giving! Yikes another cross next to my latest mystery box punt! Ya win some...

Yeah I feel ya! I think these are gorilla ones . They just keep on giving! Yikes another cross next to my latest mystery box punt! Ya win some...
I hate those Gorilla bottles, messy, overhyped rubbish.

Back
Top Bottom