What's new

Interchangable coil list

I got this when I was in need of coils that fit the Carrys T4-R Baby which are discontinued :(

Eleaf HW coils [30W Pick! - Consistent build quality]
Eleaf HW-1 SS316 coil [TC Pick! - Only TC offering]
E-XY T1 coils
Geekvape iM1+4 coils
iJoy XS coils
Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do NOT fit 22mm tanks]
Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [MTL Pick! - Only MTL offering]
Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
SMOK TFV8 baby coils
Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
Vaporesso NRG coils [50W+ Pick! - Fantastic wicking w/o flooding]
Vaportech M4/8 coils
Vaptio Frogman coils
WOTOFO FLOW coils [40W Pick! - No spitback]

It would also be great to indicate which coils have a particularly good or bad reputation with a (+) or (-).

Started it, good suggestion ;) im in middle of moving to another city so this might take a while but we'll get there :)

Good thread thanks I've just got a frogman tank and was wondering which coils were compatible A+++

Does anybody know if the Fireluke mesh coils are compatible with the Freemax Mesh Pro tank? Thanks

Well, i expect this one is probably well known anyway..but as i have them, the Triton Mini 1.8 ohm Clapton coils & Aspire Naulius BVC coils, are interchangable with the Triton, Nautilus, Nautilus Mini & Nautilus 2 tanks. It has been suggested to me, that the Clapton coil would serve better in the Nautiluses than the BVC coil..which of late..mine haven't been lasting very long, just 2 or 3 days at best.

I haven't tried this yet, but the Clapton may work better and longer in the Nautilus perhaps, so I may come back to this and let you know how that pans out!

Last edited:
So far I haven't found anyone familiar with the particular tank they were designed for, but do you have any idea what coils are interchangeable with the Digiflavor GVC coils? So far there are only 2 options available in that line. And yes I know "Genesis" style coils are not too popular but it's the only tank I have for now, and only one of the coils is compatible with my 40w mod

I need different branded coils for my smok v8 big baby and tfv12 prince tanks. Any suggestions. Smok coils last as long as a cuppa stays hot. POS. Thanks in advance all

I've ordered a Voopoo t1 uforce tank so that I can use the Freemax Fireluke mesh 316ss coils in it on my DNA mods.

How did you get on with freemax coils in the t1 uforce tank? Looking to start using the freemax coils and looking for a heads up before i buy

Back
Top Bottom