What's new

Any recommended flavours from Vapeable?

Kevstar

Staff member
I've just purchased my 1st order from vapeable and I'm quite impressed and now im looking to find some more flavour concentrates from them.

I've not been very experimental when it comes to flavours and I'm prepared to try any apart from mint or menthol based flavours.

Thanks in advance, Kev. :)

Last edited:
I can definitely tell you what aint vapable... their rhubarb and custard... an obnoxious mix of chemical twang and flavour that is nothing like it's supposed to be. (Just in case you thought I was a vapable fanboi)

I've tried a few of theirs to be fair, their Screwball Icecream Social is OK, oddball flavour thats a bit heavy on the bubblegum but still weirdly moreish for me after a long steep. Their Strawberry milkshake was a bit average. Others I use tend to be mints which you say you don't like.

Screwball Ice-cream doesn't seem to be on there? I'm liking the sound of their strawberry cheesecake but it has no reviews.

I think its just a matter of being a bit brave and trying a few, their summer fruits is nice that I'm vaping now.

For sure, it's one of the most subjective parts of vaping. It's that reason that makes me shy away from saying certain liquids are great. If trying new mixes, it might be better to hold back on the nic until you test it :)

Back
Top Bottom