What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Next Squonk

pixelhazard

Achiever
Hi guys and gals as I've already Nikola Niagara, with 2 srdta's I'll be looking for next squonk to get but as my pocket is tight as feck and my missus is always wanting to go somewhere.... I'm looking to get rda as galaxies plays with me.... and ijoy combo is burning wick too fast cuz of the juice... so my goal is: £100 in total till about Christmas this year early next year.
Choice:
1. Dovpo Topside Dual
2. Rage
3. No Mechanical mods as kids grabbing stuff and I wouldn't want to go to A&E with either of them.
4. Battery life
5. Spare bottle is a +

Rda:
1. Have no decking idea what I want mostly single coil as I chain vape....
2. Mtl or Dtl can always restrict the air flow

Or I'll just go back to having a normal mood and a tank with some £3 per coil stuff....

What u think?

I’d get a single battery topside if you want it to go in your pocket, I’ve got both of them and the dual just doesn’t fit in my pocket, that’s my home mod. Single fits fine. I tend to use the drop solo or recurve with it and the battery life is good. It comes with a spare bottle you can put a cap on and easily fill and take out. In my opinion if you want a squonk mod they’re the only two worth considering. They’re the best out there.

I’d get a single battery topside if you want it to go in your pocket, I’ve got both of them and the dual just doesn’t fit in my pocket, that’s my home mod. Single fits fine. I tend to use the drop solo or recurve with it and the battery life is good. It comes with a spare bottle you can put a cap on and easily fill and take out. In my opinion if you want a squonk mod they’re the only two worth considering. They’re the best out there.
Single is not an option as I got 8x 18650 and they are all married + I need loads of battery life ;) most I've had a single battery mod before and it didn't go well as It lasted few hours then my missus had it and left it on the coach last year..

That's what I'm thinking to get the topside and yes I've seen it for sale over there but as I said atm can't afford it so need to wait till December - January :/ otherwise I would have nicked it of him + recurve or drop solo gonna go on it I think
The Drop solo is good but a bit small for a dual battery squonker, I've been in Squonk limbo as stock mesh coil tanks are now the ultimate flavour givers but recently re-found my love of the Wotofo Faris RDTA, dual coil but piss easy to build and doesn't suffer burnt wicks as much as the combo.

Have you considered the ultimate current squonk mod? Lost Vape Drone BF DNA250c?
https://www.ecigone.co.uk/lost-vape-drone-bf-dna-250c
With 20% off code it's a total steal and within your budget, almost the cost of just the DNA board and screen!
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...nk/threads/lost-vape-drone-bf-dna250c.183758/

I just came back round to squonking this evening, I had been using the vaporesso gen with the ofrf nex mesh tank as my daily beater. Picked up a pulse dual kit in the classies for £25 and its top notch. Loving the pulse 2 rda as well. As good as the mesh tank is it doesn't compare to an rda. The mod itself has to be one of the smallest dual battery squonks around compared to the topside dual, rage, gbox, basium etc. I've had them all & sold or traded because they were too big for on the go. If you weren't going to run the topside single with a 21700 I'd thoroughly recommend the pulse kit.

I just came back round to squonking this evening, I had been using the vaporesso gen with the ofrf nex mesh tank as my daily beater. Picked up a pulse dual kit in the classies for £25 and its top notch. Loving the pulse 2 rda as well. As good as the mesh tank is it doesn't compare to an rda. The mod itself has to be one of the smallest dual battery squonks around compared to the topside dual, rage, gbox, basium etc. I've had them all & sold or traded because they were too big for on the go. If you weren't going to run the topside single with a 21700 I'd thoroughly recommend the pulse kit.
Thanks buddy to me the size mostly doesn't matter as I need to see where I put my kit ^^ + I mostly drive so need to stay safe in the car ;)

I rave about the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 , with a profile RDA sat on top .. you can probebly get much cheaper than I did .. total cost for Mod , RDA and 2 extra 21700's was £84. That said I have seen the lost vape drone in your budget ...

I rave about the Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 , with a profile RDA sat on top .. you can probebly get much cheaper than I did .. total cost for Mod , RDA and 2 extra 21700's was £84. That said I have seen the lost vape drone in your budget ...
I love my Pico Squeeze 2, so versatile, I have 2 of them, one for cloud chucking and the other for MTL nic salts (battery lasts days on that setup).

I also have a Drone but as time has wore on I actually prefer the Pico Squeeze 2.

Back
Top Bottom