What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review 88vape Juice Review

Free Cherry Sherbet. Of course I had to give it a go. In the Vaporesso se baby tank with GT mesh coils " it`s Banging " and damn it`s all gone in no time at all. Other makes of short fills I have have taken months to get through a bottle, some I haven't even opened yet. A quick look back on the Website to look at what takes my fancy - How many, too many I`ll never decide.

Glad you liked it :-)

I'd recommend the Blue Raspberry Burst & the Strawberry & Rhubarb, just add one more of your choice for free delivery :-)

@88Vape Cherry Sherbet today ... and very nice :2thumbsup:

FGjC2Ou.jpg

I wasn’t even aware they was online, only ever seen these guys stocked on the high streets.

I wasn’t even aware they was online, only ever seen these guys stocked on the high streets.

Yes we are online! More flavours, exclusives and free delivery in the UK over £10 spend.

Back
Top Bottom