What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help please

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
I've decided to get myself the overpriced leaky Subtank box so I can be cool like you hip people.

• It's gotta be genuine, new and black, red or orange...but nowhere sells them?
  • It's gotta be restricted or DL, not MTL...does it do that out the box?
  • Can you get a decent direct lung DIY coil in there?
  • It's gotta be customisable...but nowhere seems to have stuff in stock?

Please, please tell me there's something other than Facebook and lists - but then I'll not be buying secondhand anyway.

And, as with all things, I don't know what I don't know so please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks.

I went in clone first, then picked up a second hand original BBV. A few guys here keep their eyes peeled so ask @TartanSpartan or @Rob for a heads up.
Good luck with buying authentic from stores, guess you just have to wait unitl Provapes or Evolution get more in stock.

You know me as an Aromamizer user, I get a perfectly acceptable restricted DL from the Exocet atty. Again I bought clone and good luck finding the authentics. There's infor on builds in the subforum.

Ah, fuck ... just remembered that I'm on your ignore list ... I'll not waste my or your time ...

or If you fancy a ride, come over and we can show you what’s what and let you try things out? :)

I've decided to get myself the overpriced leaky Subtank box so I can be cool like you hip people.

• It's gotta be genuine, new and black, red or orange...but nowhere sells them?
  • It's gotta be restricted or DL, not MTL...does it do that out the box?
  • Can you get a decent direct lung DIY coil in there?
  • It's gotta be customisable...but nowhere seems to have stuff in stock?

Please, please tell me there's something other than Facebook and lists - but then I'll not be buying secondhand anyway.

And, as with all things, I don't know what I don't know so please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks.

I could you get you a second hand bundle with everything you need anytime, tomorrow probably but brand new.. slightly different

Steam island are getting some on Monday, I’ve asked what colours so will let you know when they reply

The only thing you get in the box is a kanger type bridge so you’ll need a rebuildable
For restricted and DL you can get an Exocet - the best (but you will never get one - stopped making them and they are like hens teeth so maybe a vapeshell or an insider or Odis flow is next option

Yes those rebuildables will give a decent dtl (maybe a little restricted)

For the customisable stuff, depends what you want
I can give you websites for some lovely reasonably priced stuff but most is not in the uk, some nice Italian stuff

Thanks all. Just had a chat with Rob and ordered the Kurbis.

I could you get you a second hand bundle with everything you need anytime, tomorrow probably but brand new.. slightly different

Steam island are getting some on Monday, I’ve asked what colours so will let you know when they reply

The only thing you get in the box is a kanger type bridge so you’ll need a rebuildable
For restricted and DL you can get an Exocet - the best (but you will never get one - stopped making them and they are like hens teeth so maybe a vapeshell or an insider or Odis flow is next option

Yes those rebuildables will give a decent dtl (maybe a little restricted)

For the customisable stuff, depends what you want
I can give you websites for some lovely reasonably priced stuff but most is not in the uk, some nice Italian stuff

The box had to be new - tax allowable you see. The rest of the stuff I'm not too fussed about.

Vapeshell going to cope with heavy VG? Looks a bit tiny.

Website me! :D

Back
Top Bottom