What's new

Win the Free Geekvape Aegis X Kit Now

Everzon

Achiever
Hey folks,
Everzon provides the free Geekvape Aegis X Kit for you.
Let us see more details about Geekvape Aegis X.

Geekvape Aegis X Kit
snipaste_2019-09-09_16-02-19.jpg

Geekvape Aegis X Kit consists of Geekvape Aegis X Mod and GeekVape Cerberus Subohm Tank. Aegis X Mod is powered by dual 18650 batteries with 200W max output. Geekvape Aegis X is equipped with a 2.4 inch OLED display screen for showing the detailed vaping data clearly. Aegis X provides fast and accurate VW/TC/VPC modes. Geekvape Aegis X still features IP67 water & dust resistance and high shock resistance for comfortable hand feeling and durable use.
GeekVape Cerberus Subohm Tank features 5.5ml/2ml e-juice capacity and easy top filling. GeekVape Cerberus is compatible with the super Mesh Coil which brings you excellent flavor. Get the Geekvape Aegis X Kit from Everzon Now.
Main Features:
1. More powerful and excellent TC Kit from classic Aegis family
2. 200W max power by dual 18650 batteries
3. Upgraded AS 2.0 chipset for fast and accurate operation
4. 2.4 Inch OLED screen for vivid display
5. High-performance Power/VPC/TC/TCR/Bypass modes
6. Waterproof/Dustproof/Shockproof Design
7. Awesome super mesh X1 0.2ohm coil

Win the free Geekvape Aegis X Kit Now.

What do you think of the Geekvape Aegis X?
Share with us in the comment.

You may also like:
Cheap Vape Products
GeekVape Store
Everzon Vape Giveaways

Geekvape Aegis X 200W Starter Kit

One cool and radical looking vape kit..
Its got style baby..

Hearing Aegis we recall the Legend. But here we see an unexpectedly huge display.
This is a spectacular design decision. I like it!

I like the design of the 2.4 inch colorful screen, the mod is waterproof, dustproof, shockproof. The tank holds upto 5.5ml and it looks to be easy to fill. If it`s as good as the Legend it would make me very happy

new and improved OLED screen with chipset but still the same durable MOD,i own 2 aegis legends would love to see how this compares

Back
Top Bottom