What's new

Airports and Vaping UK and EU information

Hahaha, I didnt mean to 'promote' them, I actually found that helpful, I spend a fair amount of time on their site because I personally like the flavours ect, but I have posted multiple posts which are nothing to do with them :)
Whilst you may spend time posting other things, which i wont deny. When it comes to recommending, its always vv. So try and see it from an outsiders perspective, it seems like ur part of the company etc.

If your not then i apologise. Ps i didnt mean to come across rude or harsh, if my previous post did come across like that

Whilst you may spend time posting other things, which i wont deny. When it comes to recommending, its always vv. So try and see it from an outsiders perspective, it seems like ur part of the company etc.

If your not then i apologise. Ps I didn't mean to come across rude or harsh, if my previous post did come across like that

No problem I totally see why you would think that! To be honest I rarely try other brands of liquid (brainwashed into brand loyalty :18:)

I should probably branch out, but I hate spending the money on a liquid and then not getting what I wanted!

I'll try and dial back the VV recommendations, who would you recommend?

You should also mention about Kuwait and Dubai airports. I know about Kuwait that they have some small rooms where you can smoke but you don't drink there. Can you tell if there's any club in Dubai airport or Kuwait(as I couldn't found any in Kuwait airport)?

Off to Montenegro on Saturday. Read earlier that Dubrovnik had a smoking area on 1st floor. Does anyone know if it’s still there? And attitudes to vaping over there? Ta

Birmingham smoking area is closed. There are 2 smoking areas at Dubrovnik on 2nd floor after security

Warsaw - Modlin Airport
Warsaw Chopin Airport

Both in Poland and both have smoking areas

Warsaw - Modlin Airport
Warsaw Chopin Airport

Both in Poland and both have smoking areas
...but the air extractors are broken and smokers spill out of the sides at Chopin :D

At least during the summer.

Hahaha, I didnt mean to 'promote' them, I actually found that helpful, I spend a fair amount of time on their site because I personally like the flavours ect, but I have posted multiple posts which are nothing to do with them :)

No problem I totally see why you would think that! To be honest I rarely try other brands of liquid (brainwashed into brand loyalty :18:)

I should probably branch out, but I hate spending the money on a liquid and then not getting what I wanted!

I'll try and dial back the VV recommendations, who would you recommend?

Don't worry about it, if you like them keep recommending them. We all recommend our favourite companies and liquids, some even go as far as adding advertisements for their favorites in their signatures. It would seem totally hypocritical to me for anyone to have a go at you for it. For about 2 years I vaped nothing but Manabush liquids and would always recommend them because that was pretty much all I knew. If VV work for you and are keeping you off the fags then stick with them, there's no need to change until you feel like trying something new.

Thanks for sharing, good to know, I;m going to UK for 3 weeks and we'll be traveling a lot. Definitely useful :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom