What's new

Below 0.10 ohm

Just gave it a go and yes it does fire below the 0.10 [emoji4] spose I should have tried first lol. I've had my eye on the drag 2 for a while and I'm thinking they should have the same chip but will look it up.
Yup. Still goes to. 05.

[emoji6]
Screenshot_20190911_200559_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sorry matey meant 0.09 and 0.07 ohms

You’ll have to excuse my ignorance here, but isn’t there a reason these mods don’t go down that low? Isn’t that verging into hard shorting the battery territory? Couldn’t you just build a little higher, for safety’s sake? Or am I missing the point completely? :hmm:

You’ll have to excuse my ignorance here, but isn’t there a reason these mods don’t go down that low? Isn’t that verging into hard shorting the battery territory? Couldn’t you just build a little higher, for safety’s sake? Or am I missing the point completely? :hmm:
Nah. On a mech you're up shit Street building that low if you get it wrong. On a regulated the battery isn't connected to the circuit at all, the regulator is, and if that fails it breaks the circuit and won't fire at all. The only factor on batteries in a regulated is the wattage and the amount of cells, resistance plays no part in amp draw in a regulated.

In short, if a regulated will fire it then you're good.

I have a few mechs and understand the ohms law but I won't build that low on my mech mods only on a regulated mod. I do however understand that I'm relying on the gizmos in a regulated mod but sometimes I like to blow the clouds and fog up the living room. I build high ohmed coils for the flavour and for my mechs. It's just different strokes for different folks I think mate [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom