What's new

Pod recommendations

When will this pod craze end :banghead:
Can't understand why folks find these things appealing.

Depends what you're looking for really.

They're generally small, light, easy to stick in a pocket (or even on a keyring in some cases) and a lot are cheap enough that breaking or losing them isn't a big deal.

(Uwell) Calliburn is getting a plethora of love.
uWell-Cali.jpg

I'm a big fan of the caliburn with 20mg salts, and a pod that lasts me at least 15 refills is imo a no brainer

Depends what you're looking for really.

They're generally small, light, easy to stick in a pocket (or even on a keyring in some cases) and a lot are cheap enough that breaking or losing them isn't a big deal.
Can't help thinking this is very familiar to where i started though.
Small 18350 tube with a nautilus x on top.

Can't help thinking this is very familiar to where i started though.
Small 18350 tube with a nautilus x on top.

I started with an Aegis legend and now have little things as daily carry because reasons above.

Seems we've almost traded places on it ;)

I still wouldn't use a pod as a main device, but they have their place imo.

There's no one ideal device that suits everyone, obviously, and people seem to like pods - the shops I sporadically use in town sell a fair few and certainly don't push them.

I've had a few and currently the Smoant Pasito is hands down the best out there at the moment for me. That being said there's a alot of hype about the Smok RPM40.. although I've heard it's ripping off VooPoo's current development. Not released in UK yet but will definitely try both.

Rincoe Tix is a great AIO device.

The Horizontech magico is a fantastic sub ohm style MTL device for nic salt. Perfect for sum ohmers who want that high nic vape.

Has anyone tried the RBA coil for the Smoant Pasito yet? I've bought one with mine but wondered if anyone had given it a whirl and come up against any issues as the deck is very small!

(this may be a question for my first ever post actually!)

Back
Top Bottom