Innokin
What's new

Falcon King No Flavor

Hi the coil (M1+) needs to be vaped at 75w thats why the flavour is muted, Has to be exactly 75w on the back of coil boxes it gives you the temps to be vaped at and that one in particular is 75w only
no, that is the max wattage.
ive got the falcon and the king and dont go over 60w on any of the coils even the M3 and get great flavour.

Royal Flush Vape
no, that is the max wattage.
ive got the falcon and the king and dont go over 60w on any of the coils even the M3 and get great flavour.

Well I had this exact problem then checked back of box, some coils say between 70-80w but this one in particular says 75w only pretty sure if she bumped her watts upto 75 then she will have the flavour back just like when I was vaping the M- Dual coil at 60w getting no flavour bumped it to 80w like it says and flavour is back

I have a Falcon King and use M1+ coils at 75W, never had a problem. Admittedly after buying an RDA the flavour from the Falcon is no where near as good.

AcmeFog
That makes no sense. There are no taste buds underneath the tongue.

saw a random video some time ago about a guy saying to make sure that the glass on a subohm tank isn't too tight or else it won't let air flow correctly and it will prevent flavor

The glass being too tight affecting the airflow makes no sense so forget that, the glass affects the juice flow.
Is yours the 2ml TPD version or do you have the bubble glass? the 2ml is near useless as the juice flow is choked and doesn't wick as quickly.

Did you get the M-Dual mesh coil with your tank? I'm finding it full flavour and clouds at 65 watts.

Only other tip I use is flip the lid open every few draws which empties the vacuum and wicks faster, the next hit will be juicier.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I have no idea about the crown ...

Mate .. your so gonna love the flavour from the unity ..can bea pain to wick tbh .. but worth the extra time it takes to wick :)

Back
Top Bottom