What's new

Below 0.10 ohm

Squeeb84

Postman
Hi fellow apes I'm after a bit of advice. I'm after a new regulated dual battery mod but want one that will go below the 0.10 ohm cut off. I've done a few builds that go to 0.9 or 0.7 but apart from the old snowwolf vfeng none of my other mods will do this.
I can't afford a dna mod (although would love one)
Any recommendations would be appreciated

Just about all the ones I've seen state they fire down to 0.05ohm...

All DNA devices go well below that, I've not tested it but I think it's. 0.5. I'm almost positive Asmodus (Minikin et Al) got to. 8, Voopoo Drag goes to. 05, Yihi Chips go to.0.7(?), Ijoy mods go to 0.6....Theres a fair few.

How come you're ohming out at 0.7 on a regulated? Or is that before pinching and pulsing?

All DNA devices go well below that, I've not tested it but I think it's. 0.5. I'm almost positive Asmodus (Minikin et Al) got to. 8, Voopoo Drag goes to. 05, Yihi Chips go to.0.7(?), Ijoy mods go to 0.6....Theres a fair few.

How come you're ohming out at 0.7 on a regulated? Or is that before pinching and pulsing?
Yes and no lol I love my aliens and simuler coils and in dual they tend to fall just under the 0.10 ohm mark and with certain rda/rta's adding an extra wrap would mean squeezing the legs into position.
My voopoo x217 does go below but I'm not a fan of the mod and recently bought a minikin v3 from a friend but it says it will only fire to 0.1

Yes and no lol I love my aliens and simuler coils and in dual they tend to fall just under the 0.10 ohm mark and with certain rda/rta's adding an extra wrap would mean squeezing the legs into position.
My voopoo x217 does go below but I'm not a fan of the mod and recently bought a minikin v3 from a friend but it says it will only fire to 0.1
Try it bud. I'm not sure tbh but I have a minikin 1.5 and that goes to. 08. I've also have a minikin Reborn and that went to 0.8 too.

Voopoo Drag sounds like a shout then. Solid mod, not expensive either.

Try it bud. I'm not sure tbh but I have a minikin 1.5 and that goes to. 08. I've also have a minikin Reborn and that went to 0.8 too.

Voopoo Drag sounds like a shout then. Solid mod, not expensive either.
Just gave it a go and yes it does fire below the 0.10 [emoji4] spose I should have tried first lol. I've had my eye on the drag 2 for a while and I'm thinking they should have the same chip but will look it up.

Back
Top Bottom