What's new

kennedy demon cap

Jackvape

Postman
I just ordered the kennedy demon cap. It has tubes on top that point down at the coils. So it gives the kennedy bottom and top airflow. Im wondering if it will be to airy. Has anyone used one. U already know I build low for pure power so do u think the extra airflow wud be good for me?

I think you'll change a perfectly respectable atty in most departments into a flavourless cloud machine.

Depends where your priorities lie I guess.

I think you'll change a perfectly respectable atty in most departments into a flavourless cloud machine.

Depends where your priorities lie I guess.
Thats what Im afraid of buddy. I figured Id give it a go though. Cant hurt to try. The demon cap must be popular cause they were sold out and had to wait to order one so some people must like them.

Thats what Im afraid of buddy. I figured Id give it a go though. Cant hurt to try. The demon cap must be popular cause they were sold out and had to wait to order one so some people must like them.
Possibly they do. I generally think that too much airflow is a bad thing, and I like an airy vape. All you're doing is using twice the power through bigger coils to get exactly the same results as you would with a better suited build using half the power.

Possibly they do. I generally think that too much airflow is a bad thing, and I like an airy vape. All you're doing is using twice the power through bigger coils to get exactly the same results as you would with a better suited build using half the power.
My coils arent big or hot. Simple 7 wrap of 22 gauge n90 on a 3mm. Ohms at .10. Vapes perfect. Clouds for days. Just as good as any clapton build Ive done. Im just using regular round wire now and the taste is on point.

That's maybe gonna be too airy then, I dunno really because I've not used round wire in a long time.

You won't know until you try I guess.

That's maybe gonna be too airy then, I dunno really because I've not used round wire in a long time.

You won't know until you try I guess.
Yeah I basically got it cause its the only Kennedy product I dont own. I own everything they make so I figured Id give it a go. They say it almost doubles cloud size but its gonna mute the flavor.

Yeah I basically got it cause its the only Kennedy product I dont own. I own everything they make so I figured Id give it a go. They say it almost doubles cloud size but its gonna mute the flavor.
Almost certainly on both counts I'd say.

IMO the Kennedy is as close to perfect an atty with fixed airflow you can get. The flavor is going to be completely washed out with the extra airflow, it's probably great for cloud comps but general vaping I really don't see the point.. Look forward to hear how you get on with it.

Just had a toot on the Kennedy with some 3*27/38 FC's and it's such a cracking vape, why fuck with perfection!!

48718132032_5245f6bcd0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom