What's new

Dual battery squonk mod

Thanks everyone for all the reply.. This really is a great forum... Especially @vapeneeser scrooge.. Really nice of you to offer to have a look at it for me!
Ive had a good look round and plumped for the dopvo dual.. Its on its way as I type... Its coming with dead rabbit on top... Which I'll try... What does everyone else use rda wise?

Send the Niagara over, worth a try, only thing to loose is postage, message me if you want me to have a go.

Good choice, the Topside is superb for TC, I have a Recurve sat on mine and the Athena RDA for dual coil.

I have a Topside single, it looks silly with most RDA's especially a taller one like the Pyro V2

Thanks again for the offer. That's really kind of you mate.. But I'll stick it out my topside should be here tomorrow!
Going to try it with the dead rabbit it's coming with but if it's no good.. I'll stick my pulse on it [emoji106]

Ahhh I see... So basically a copy?
Are they worth the risk tho! ? o_O
Certainly like the look of it.
I'm afraid I've no idea. I've had clones in the past that have been perfectly good but I couldn't guarantee anything :D

But for £6? It's not much of a gamble to be fair.

I have the Clone, as it has no markings so I totally forgot what it was until I looked on FT, but it is a fantastic RDA for dual coil squonking, nice low build deck, good juice well, top airflow (leakproof) which is channelled properly and give superb flavour, one of my favourites even though I forgot it's name.

Grab one, it's better than the battered bunny for sure

I fecked my 11month old, used dailyTopside 90w by over squonking and not cleaning the leak up (was in the car) and it knackered the screen over a day or so of use. Opened it all up tried to clean etc but no. Still fired but no screen. Binned.

Liked the new Wotofo Dyadic so bought one despite being a dual battery. My dual Topide is just too big and heavy to take out! This one is not much bigger than my Pulse80W. 50g lighter than the Topside Dual and much much more pocket friendly. Grippy finish and sits better too.
Not quite as easy to fill as a Topside and slightly less capacity. Mine also has rattly buttons ...if that is something that annoys.

Despite those last coupla negatives , enjoying it so far...my new daily banger.

I have an Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 which I've been really impressed with, it's only a single battery mod but I have a few Fogstars spare which keeps it rolling. I stuck the Vandy Vape Pyro V2 on top and it squonks straight through the RDTA works a treat!

I have an Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 which I've been really impressed with, it's only a single battery mod but I have a few Fogstars spare which keeps it rolling. I stuck the Vandy Vape Pyro V2 on top and it squonks straight through the RDTA works a treat!

Likewise, loving my Pico Squeeze 2. Using a Samsung 30T 21700 gets me through a full day at work and have a spare ready to go for when I get home. The Wotofo Profile matches up really well with it too. Haven't touched any of my other setups for months

Likewise, loving my Pico Squeeze 2. Using a Samsung 30T 21700 gets me through a full day at work and have a spare ready to go for when I get home. The Wotofo Profile matches up really well with it too. Haven't touched any of my other setups for months

Nice Jay!

Are you using the Wotofo Faris RDTA? I was tempted to give them a whirl. I'm a bit behind the current squonkable RDTA's out there. I've used the Ijoy Combo SRDA which was absolutely epic for flavour with Ijoy's premade decks which fit straight in. They're well worth the money and I picked one up brand new on eBay for £5 from a chap that was given one with his MOD. I've stuck with the Vandy Vape Pyro because it's been so consistently good but I've had it a while so it may be worth exploring any new tech out there!

Nice Jay!

Are you using the Wotofo Faris RDTA? I was tempted to give them a whirl. I'm a bit behind the current squonkable RDTA's out there. I've used the Ijoy Combo SRDA which was absolutely epic for flavour with Ijoy's premade decks which fit straight in. They're well worth the money and I picked one up brand new on eBay for £5 from a chap that was given one with his MOD. I've stuck with the Vandy Vape Pyro because it's been so consistently good but I've had it a while so it may be worth exploring any new tech out there!
Funny enough I reviewed the Faris on my Pico Squeeze 2 and compared it with the Combo and Pyro V2 - the Faris is the main one I use now.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/rda/wotofo-faris-rdta.html

Back
Top Bottom