What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

OUR NEW FAVOURITE TANK

I think I've sussed it out. It's the latest tank by SMOK

Silicon-Tank-Bong-water-pipe-Smoking-bong-Unbreakable.jpg
Hey, you made that up didn't you!? I just tried to do a search at Fasttech to order one and came up donuts! :sleepy:

I think you're very wise. Looks like a leaky bugger to me! :D
It reminds me of a really cool submarine that I got as a kid at Xmas. It could dive, run along underwater a few feet down, surface, dive again. All like a real sub. I was wrapt, we had an above ground pool 4 foot deep. I quickly put batteries in it and took it to the pool. In it went. Awesome, it motored along then dived and I watched it going along under the water :11: "wow, it really does work like a real sub!" I thought. It surfaced, motored along a bit then dived and sank like a rock to the bottom and never worked again. :17:

It reminds me of a really cool submarine that I got as a kid at Xmas. It could dive, run along underwater a few feet down, surface, dive again. All like a real sub. I was wrapt, we had an above ground pool 4 foot deep. I quickly put batteries in it and took it to the pool. In it went. Awesome, it motored along then dived and I watched it going along under the water :11: "wow, it really does work like a real sub!" I thought. It surfaced, motored along a bit then dived and sank like a rock to the bottom and never worked again. :17:
We get vintage ones in at work sometimes ........... but I don't dare trial them! :D

I remember the baking soda ones. And there's this ............ you can put a Nautilus on it ........ ;)

diving sub.jpg

............ and (sorry @Tazz ........ can't resist) you might fancy a Down-Unda-Wunda .............. :18: :8:

Unda_Wunda_Submarine2.jpg

...... I'll get me coat ...........

Hey, you made that up didn't you!? I just tried to do a search at Fasttech to order one and came up donuts! :sleepy:

Sorry Tazz. Yes I lied. It's not by SMOK and it's a bong. Don't trust me, I'm dodgy

Back
Top Bottom