What's new

OUR NEW FAVOURITE TANK

I think I've sussed it out. It's the latest tank by SMOK

Silicon-Tank-Bong-water-pipe-Smoking-bong-Unbreakable.jpg
Hey, you made that up didn't you!? I just tried to do a search at Fasttech to order one and came up donuts! :sleepy:

I think you're very wise. Looks like a leaky bugger to me! :D
It reminds me of a really cool submarine that I got as a kid at Xmas. It could dive, run along underwater a few feet down, surface, dive again. All like a real sub. I was wrapt, we had an above ground pool 4 foot deep. I quickly put batteries in it and took it to the pool. In it went. Awesome, it motored along then dived and I watched it going along under the water :11: "wow, it really does work like a real sub!" I thought. It surfaced, motored along a bit then dived and sank like a rock to the bottom and never worked again. :17:

It reminds me of a really cool submarine that I got as a kid at Xmas. It could dive, run along underwater a few feet down, surface, dive again. All like a real sub. I was wrapt, we had an above ground pool 4 foot deep. I quickly put batteries in it and took it to the pool. In it went. Awesome, it motored along then dived and I watched it going along under the water :11: "wow, it really does work like a real sub!" I thought. It surfaced, motored along a bit then dived and sank like a rock to the bottom and never worked again. :17:
We get vintage ones in at work sometimes ........... but I don't dare trial them! :D

I remember the baking soda ones. And there's this ............ you can put a Nautilus on it ........ ;)

diving sub.jpg

............ and (sorry @Tazz ........ can't resist) you might fancy a Down-Unda-Wunda .............. :18: :8:

Unda_Wunda_Submarine2.jpg

...... I'll get me coat ...........

Hey, you made that up didn't you!? I just tried to do a search at Fasttech to order one and came up donuts! :sleepy:

Sorry Tazz. Yes I lied. It's not by SMOK and it's a bong. Don't trust me, I'm dodgy

Back
Top Bottom