What's new

Stig mods

Genuinely. Whenever you decide to buy another one of those expensive leaky boxes and need the money ;)
ZT had the world's supply of stigs I think. Actually found someone who has one of the spalted wood ones a while back. It was sweeeet.

There are plenty of them out in the wilds @Mawsley, but mostly people hang on to them. Saw one change hands recently at eye watering rice, but then they aren't a regular thing to find being offered..... as you know ;)

There are plenty of them out in the wilds @Mawsley, but mostly people hang on to them. Saw one change hands recently at eye watering rice, but then they aren't a regular thing to find being offered..... as you know ;)
Yep. Time doesn’t add value to a lump of ally in my book. Always let my stuff go a knock down prices so I’m not about to start paying big monies for anything...especially as I can’t charge secondhand to the taxman. Sold mine on here for a £150 if I remember correctly, may even have been just the ton. I’ll never be stumping up over that.

Now if it was an Innokin 134...well, then I’d open up my wallet and go large!

Yep. Time doesn’t add value to a lump of ally in my book. Always let my stuff go a knock down prices so I’m not about to start paying big monies for anything...especially as I can’t charge secondhand to the taxman. Sold mine on here for a £150 if I remember correctly, may even have been just the ton. I’ll never be stumping up over that.

Now if it was an Innokin 134...well, then I’d open up my wallet and go large!
Gird your loins for twelve and a half unbridled horses of power, contained in a package as small and light as a pint can of stella with the powerful looks of C3P0's wanger for the bargain price of ninety quid.
http://www.clearmistuk.co.uk/product/innokin-itaste-134/
I expect to see this sold quickly and you displaying it oh, so proudly. Lol.

"This is one of the best products on the market without a doubt, worth every penny and once you try the 134 nothing else will compare to it."

Err, yes, hello? Is this Trading Standards helpline?

"This is one of the best products on the market without a doubt, worth every penny and once you try the 134 nothing else will compare to it."

Err, yes, hello? Is this Trading Standards helpline?
They really do under sell don't they.

Back
Top Bottom