What's new

problem with pg?

I really doubt very many here will know that website, looking online it has very limited web presence and feedback. I know vapegreen (which seems more established, a little more expensive) does pure VG liquids as well but both vapegreen and ichorliquid seem really expensive so worth trying them to test if it is the PG but, honestly you'd be better off making your own liquid if you want pure VG long term, you better really love their stuff and it's going to feel very limiting and expensive.

ive just purchased a couple of bottles of pure vg juice from ichorliquid. I will keep you guys updated. Im also going to look into making my own juice too if all goes well with the pure vg juice, otherwise i will just have to call it a day with the vaping.

thanks

Found on ichor website.........
Interesting...........

Screenshot_20190910-185439_Chrome.jpg

Could it be im reacting to the pg in the vape juice?

It could be anything, it could be the VG (I'll guess you'll find out soon enough with that 100% VG) it could be any particular compound in any flavouring. You'll just have find out for yourself, sorry but all we can do is guess.

Oh, is that a bad thing?
Not if you know and you're happy.
Not sure it's advertised properly as home brew though.
I've got a few litres of home brew but it's my home brew and my stray pubes :11:
I shouldn't really it might be a very sterile house.

Back
Top Bottom