What's new

Acrohm FUSH - Semi-Mech Mod - SS

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Fuse the Fush…

On seeing this device at the vaper expo and being advised that this was one to watch out for…I couldn’t understand truly why Acrohm was saying it one to watch but then I released…it’s a semi mech mod which performs well and truly to what a mech mod would do…lets have like

1resize_DSC_0713.JPG
2resize_DSC_0714.JPG

Out the Box

So, we have the Acrohm Fush Mod one of the first Semi-Mech Mod which hits hard. The Pen device comes in 2 different colour options Stainless Steel and Black. All with colour changing functions. Which gives the buyer chance to mix up the styles a bit. However, don’t over flick The kit retails at $94 with a UK price of £65…well worth the price tag

The battery requirements are 1x 18650.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card…that’s it…

3resize_DSC_0715.JPG

The Build

This is a stunning built of kit and not overboard in terms of its basic design and build. The construction is outstanding and really feels well-built it has a bullet proof PC centre and SS grade housing. The design is very cool and isn't off putting as some would say but the colour flicking at times can be annoying however, it works and looks cool.

The bottom firing button it awesome and works a treat there is not button rattle whatsoever which is a bonus.

I’ve not had any issues yet with the RDA not firing and the overall has been great hitting well and truly hard. I’m getting about 4-5 hours but that isn’t chain vaping so don’t get the wrong idea of that.

The max tank size can increase to 25mm but could push to 26mm if you wish but you will get a slight indent where the mod finishes. Yes, it is a mod let’s face it, it can have different batteries.

The following features are as follows;

· Proprietary Ace Chip

· Power Output Based on Current Battery State

· 40A Maximum Bypass Output

· 0.07 to 2.5-ohm Atomizer Resistance

· 26mm Diameter with a 28mm Base Diameter

· Up To 25mm Atomizers

· Gold Plated 510 Connection

· Spring Loaded Centre Pin

· Threaded Battery Cap

· Recessed Firing Button

· Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated Contact

· Built-In Battery Vent Holes

· 5 Clicks to Lock/Unlock

· 3 Clicks to Cycle Light Mode

· Flick Twice for Breathing Mode

· Coloured LED Body

· Breathing LED Function

· Five Interchangeable Colours: Red, Green, Blue, Pink, White

· Super Durable PC External Tube

· PCB Circuit Board: High Temperature Protection/Short Circuit Protection/Overload Protection/Over-Time Protection/Low Voltage Protection/Reverse Protection

resize_DSC_0646.JPG
resize_DSC_0647.JPG
resize_DSC_0716.JPG

Pros

· Amazing lasting coils

· Quality workmanship and finish

· A good weight

· Great feel to the mod in your hand

· Consistent power output until the battery is nearly drained (safety protection)

· Stylish

· Perfect hit every time

· Awesome colour options

Cons

· Not much as yet other than wish it had variable wattage but then it wouldn’t be semi-mech

resize_DSC_0650.JPG

Conclude

I’ve had nothing but enjoyment from this kit and the experience has been great throughout my time using. I’ve only used this in the house because every time I nearly took it out the house I thought I was entering a star wars atmospheric mode. Wasn’t for me…

It’s one to the collection and a first in most case I would choose a mech style mod. I liked it…I liked it a lot to be fair... The design is great and, in the hand... The colours are fantastic and really bright in daylight, not sunlight and at the night they are awesome.

Overall, Acrohm you’ve nailed this and I’m 100% behind you on this one. I feel safe using it and I know it performs well and true to your word. Would I buy it? I would and the reason why is that it just does everything without all the fuss…I can’t say anymore…well done keep at it and bring some more cool kit out…

resize_DSC_0718.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Acrohm – Fush - SS
Tank – Project Golem – Golem RDA - Black
E-liquid – Dinnerlady – Bubble Trouble Ice – 70/30
Coil – Framed Staples - 0.12ohm Dual
Batteries – Samsung 25r & Sony VTC5a 18650s

Back
Top Bottom