What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help with MTL setup

Apart from the zelos I think the other equipment I have is more sophisticated than I actually need and has put me off as it wasn’t working for me with all the settings. The pockex is a very simple unit with no settings and that was ok and then I have just tried to better my setup each time with more gear
For what it's worth, I have lots of mods that I only use on basic settings - I don't use TC and only vape in wattage mode. It's fine to do that.

I use vw-s mode at 10w with the 1.6ohm coil which is rated 10-14w.

the 3 vw modes are
vw-h (hard) ramps up power at start of draw then tails sown to set wattage
vw-n (normal) stays at set wattage (does nothing)
vw-s (soft) starts at lower power and ramps up to set wattage

so you would probably prefer the normal or hard setting. try all 3 of the above though to see wich you like best.
other than turning the clock off and adjusting screen brightness etc I dont use any of the other modes

Thanks I will set to default and try the wattage options and see what’s best on 10-14 watts

For what it's worth, I have lots of mods that I only use on basic settings - I don't use TC and only vape in wattage mode. It's fine to do that.
That’s reassuring to know that I’m not alone here !

was gonna edit/create this...
with me saying I nudged it up from 10w to 11w etc.....
things are getting pretty serious....
(or my coil/wick is old & cruddy - Oi who you calling old & cruddy)

i-just-bought-my-first-high-end-mod-soi-guess-48748331.png

nah fuck it - I'm surfing this too much now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom