What's new

Smoant Battlestar

Kevstar

Staff member
Hi, I currently use a Smoant Cylon and its a great mod but I was just browsing and a Smoant Battlestar caught my eye. Im looking for another back up mod.

Would I do aswell as buying another Cylon that I realy like or is the Battlestar just as good or even better?

:)

The Battlestar is just fine as a mod but tbh, its looks are a bit meh. I had a cylon, in fact I still have but the screen went a bit broken and now its back in it's box. Nice lookin mod but if it where me I would have something new, from a new manufacturer, just to keep the fun alive.

What manufactures would you recommend? I've only owned Jomotech and kangertech and they were rubbish, then a Smok g150 and finally my smoant which I really like.

Geekvape Aegis Legend or a Vaporesso Gen would do you well mate. I've got a legend and realyl like it and I really fancy a Gen for my next mod.

Thanks mate, I have just had a google and like the look of the Geekvape Aegis Legend, I'm currently using the ammit 25 rta.

Thanks mate, I have just had a google and like the look of the Geekvape Aegis Legend, I'm currently using the ammit 25 rta.

Legend with ammit MTL rta for reference ;)

IMG_20190910_171503843~2.jpg

Just watched a review, its water proof and drop proof which is ideal for me as I'm forever dropping things :)

Just watched a review, its water proof and drop proof which is ideal for me as I'm forever dropping things :)

I've never tested that myself ;)

The one in the picture above I bought at the beginning of last October, my first mod :)

Back
Top Bottom