Innokin
What's new

My thoughts on Kanger Protank V1

Clonfuddled

Achiever
I recently started the adventure of the kangertech. I got a protank v1. I usually would vape on DCT's.
So what you are about to read is my personal view and experience with the above mentioned.

Out the box I thought im not going to get on with this, filled it with liquid, stuck it on the MOD (SID). Struggling getting it right with the heads that
came with it. After a few days the head stopped working. Not impressed. I then bought the heads that is also used in the T3S (the pole is a lot longer).
Changed the heads (again right out the box, no fiddle about with the wick) and it just worked. Vape, flavour and draw.
I have been very impressed with the protank v1 and how it performs. I love the flavour I get, I love the vape that comes from it.
There are not much negative to say about this, other than the heads that comes with it I would not bother using.

Comparing this with the dct I previously been using, I now get same level of flavour on every draw. Same amount of vape on every draw, and I love the
airy draw on it. Flavours that I previously been thinking were mediocre are now becoming favourites. And this could very well be the end to my use of DCT.

I have used the protank v1 with various brands of liquids and various flavours, it has been my main tank for just over a week now. I even got a 2nd one.
Most likely this will be my main tank till I find something that will beat the flavour, vape and draw.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Not needed it yet but that's next thing on to do list. Already looked at the ins/outs of it.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom