What's new

OUR NEW FAVOURITE TANK

Vape Bonanza

Initiate
Who's tried this amazing tank?

What are you opinions on the coils?

We personally think this is the best sub ohm tank on the market currently.

Id like to say, give a definitive answer, but after request, after request, no answer. "Please" I ask, "can I have a go in one?" But nothing, shsssh :27: I think I'm on ignore, as usual!
Coils, you mean Recoil!? Not sure, but they look like they'd kick like a mule on steroids! :thumbup: Sweeeet!
Sub tank? :hmm: Not sure they are submersible, but think they would have a good wade depth, most military stuff does I think! :)2
38da136d72f9c5bfecc045fd02c01633.gif

This is like one of those conversations you have with your wife. When she lets you join in after she's had the first half of it in her head with herself.

If you want our opinion on a tank... It might be a good idea to tell us what tank you're talking about!

let me get my crystal ball out.

is it lucky dip and just pick a tank out of thin air.

tank, coil, what tank and coil. great sales pitch without telling anyone what you are talking about.

I've tried it, the tank is awesome. Might be a bit big for some while others will say it's too small.

The coils, well, it depends which one doesn't it? The is not too bad but a bit warm for me while the is absolutely spot on and as a bonus is.

The only thing I don't really like is the colour, I've never been a fan of. Just a bit garishly bland.

I've tried it, the tank is awesome. Might be a bit big for some while others will say it's too small.

The coils, well, it depends which one doesn't it? The is not too bad but a bit warm for me while the is absolutely spot on and as a bonus is.

The only thing I don't really like is the colour, I've never been a fan of. Just a bit garishly bland.
would you like to give away the secret then?

Back
Top Bottom