What's new

50/50 cbd

sienna_jol

RE-LEAF E-LIQUIDS 600MG CBD

Hi i purchased the above cbd juice, however a friend of mine told me not to vape the juice as it has pg in it. Im now confused as to why not?

i was wondering could anyone offer some further help as to what setup i should be using to vape 50/50 cbd safely?

thanks guys

Maybe the terminology is different for CBD, but I don't think it is...

50/50 juice means it's 50% VG and 50% PG base.

You can't have 50/50 if it doesn't contain PG.

Maybe the terminology is different for CBD, but I don't think it is...

50/50 juice means it's 50% VG and 50% PG base.

You can't have 50/50 if it doesn't contain PG.

yes i should have mentioned 50vg 50pg but i wanted to know is it safe to vape cbd which contains pg? im sorry but i am new to vaping cbd and i want to make sure im vaping it safely and not causing harm. Also what would be a good device to vape cbd with?

RE-LEAF E-LIQUIDS 600MG CBD

Hi i purchased the above cbd juice, however a friend of mine told me not to vape the juice as it has pg in it. Im now confused as to why not?

i was wondering could anyone offer some further help as to what setup i should be using to vape 50/50 cbd safely?

thanks guys
What setup are you trying to vape it in? And 99.5% of all eliquid on the market has PG in it so why does your friend think it's not vapable?

What setup are you trying to vape it in? And 99.5% of all eliquid on the market has PG in it so why does your friend think it's not vapable?

something to do with cbd which contains pg isnt safe to vape in certain devices, which to be honest has threw me a little as i cant find much on it however i have seen some youtube videos where its been mentioned to buy just pure vg cbd juice.

just want to get it right before i continue forward

yes i should have mentioned 50vg 50pg but i wanted to know is it safe to vape cbd which contains pg? im sorry but i am new to vaping cbd and i want to make sure im vaping it safely and not causing harm. Also what would be a good device to vape cbd with?

'Safe' is a term that nobody should use in relation to vaping anything.

The fact that just about every single company that makes it has an offering with more or less pg should suggest it's not something instantly toxic.

If you want a guarantee you'll "not cause harm" then I'm afraid anyone who says they guarantee that is lying, because nobody actually knows.

'Safe' is a term that nobody should use in relation to vaping anything.

The fact that just about every single company that makes it has an offering with more or less pg should suggest it's not something instantly toxic.

If you want a guarantee you'll "not cause harm" then I'm afraid anyone who says they guarantee that is lying, because nobody actually knows.

yea i do agree with that

never heard of the juice make or company so cant help there.
cbd is best in a mouth to lung tank at low wattage.
what i used was a istick40 and a subtank mini with 1.2ohm coil at 23watts.

now from google or the site i looked at there was no info on if it is a ready to vape cbd so put in tank and vape or a few drops added to a tank of normal vape juice.
best find this out first.
a pen type of ego device would be a good starting point if youve not got any kit yet. something like this www.amazon.co.uk/Vapouriz-FUSE-Black-Electronic-Cigarette/dp/B019V89SRM/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=vapouriz+fuse&qid=1568120806&s=drugstore&sr=1-4

on juice use this for an example

this is 10ml ready to vape https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/lemon-tart-cbd

this is 10ml booster no flavour to add to your own juice https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/cbd-booster-shot

Last edited:
never heard of the juice make or company so cant help there.
cbd is best in a mouth to lung tank at low wattage.
what i used was a istick40 and a subtank mini with 1.2ohm coil at 23watts.

now from google or the site i looked at there was no info on if it is a ready to vape cbd so put in tank and vape or a few drops added to a tank of normal vape juice.
best find this out first.
a pen type of ego device would be a good starting point if youve not got any kit yet. something like this www.amazon.co.uk/Vapouriz-FUSE-Black-Electronic-Cigarette/dp/B019V89SRM/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=vapouriz+fuse&qid=1568120806&s=drugstore&sr=1-4

on juice use this for an example

this is 10ml ready to vape https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/lemon-tart-cbd

this is 10ml booster no flavour to add to your own juice https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/e-liquids/dinner-lady/cbd-booster-shot
Brilliant thanks for that info mate, any reason you use a1. 2ohm coil?

Brilliant thanks for that info mate, any reason you use a1. 2ohm coil?
It's the only higher ohm coil that fits the original kanger subtank mini.
The only other Alternative tanks I have is nautilus tank with 1.6 or 1.8ohm coil or Triton 2 with 1.8 coil.

All my other 45 subohm tanks are all for much higher wattage around the 50-70w range which are no good for cbd

Back
Top Bottom