What's new

Help with MTL setup

amd

Initiate
Hi All

I have been vaping off and on for over 5 years and just about to recommence. I have problems in the past with my setups, tasteless juice, leaking tanks etc and reverted back to normal cigarettes. Having just looked at the gear I have amassed over the years that I have retained gathering dust I have the following:
Vaperesso Revenger X with Siren (?) tank
Vaperesso Armour Pro kit
Aspire Zelos kit with Zenith tank
Aspire pockex

The Armour Pro tank has the standard Atomizer which came with it. I do have 1.2ohm prebuilt coils for a couple of RTA’s that I have bought along the way.

I think my equipment has got rather mixed over the years and perhaps not geared to a MTL setup I require.
If I need new kit, I have no reservations buying it. A single battery mod is preferred but will consider dual cell too.

I would be most grateful for any suggestions for a good MTL mod and decent leakproof tanks and hope fellow members will help me with a solid setup moving forward.

I have not set a budget so anything will be considered .

Thanks

Andy

Just buy some liquid and work through the kit you have before dismissing it out of hand.

curious at what was that bad or leaky about the:

Aspire Zelos kit with Zenith tank - I'd say that is a good mtl setup for most people

what coils was you using - reckon it was knackered or juice killed coils
a good 0.8 Z coil should last a fortnight unless you are vaping coil killing juice

what juice & nic level are you using, should be about 11mg at least if you went back to fags
think your juice/nic might a reason why it didn't work out for you

For now - I'd use the Pockex (handy, I have one in my backup kit in my bag) or the zelos/zenith combo. Learn how to build on the RTA's you have. Siren is a good call already and looks good on the Zelos mod when/if you want to swap over. Fasttech is a good call for decent priced clones too for practise/learning what you like.
And yes, decent liquid makes a massive difference. Identify your flavour profile and ask for recommendations on that too

Last edited:
I have the armour pro with a zlide tank on top (takes zenith coils) and 1.6ohm coil I havnt tried the 0.8ohm coils yet tho alot do prefer them.
so from the kit you already have id say pair the zenith tank with the armour pro or revenger

Last edited:
Hi

Thanks for your comments.

It was a while ago but I am sure I had a problem with the zenith tank leaking for some reason.

The last time I purchased liquid it was Ohm Brew and strength of 11 or 12mg

I have the armour pro with a zlide tank on top (takes zenith coils) and 1.6ohm coil I havnt tried the 0.8ohm coils yet tho alot do prefer them.
so from the kit you already have id say pair the zenith tank with the armour pro or revenger

Can you advise the settings you use the armour pro please. Just fired mine up and there are loads of settings. Probably most are not necessary. Not particularly keen on the slow build up to a draw on the unit - think CCW setting has something to do with this.?

All good advice above. I'd also look into the PG/VG ratio of your juice - 50/50 or 40/60 works best for MTL tanks. :)

Hi

Thanks for your comments.

It was a while ago but I am sure I had a problem with the zenith tank leaking for some reason.

The last time I purchased liquid it was Ohm Brew and strength of 11 or 12mg

only if you didn't locate the coil correctly I would have thought
or you left the top open after filling (did that myself once or twice)

Ohm Brew 50/50 nic salt juice it seems
never used them so can't comment

only if you didn't locate the coil correctly I would have thought
or you left the top open after filling (did that myself once or twice)

Ohm Brew 50/50 nic salt juice it seems
never used them so can't comment

Probably was a user error fitting the coil but it was a while back. I seem to remember liquid seeping out of the air holes and also some gurgling.
The ohm brew I have at the moment is Nic Salts but before it was just the normal stuff.

Back
Top Bottom