What's new

VICE High Society Research - CBD / Synthetics / Spice

Jamie Tahsin

Hi there,

I'm a journalist at VICE in the UK currently working on the High Society series. We're looking into a story concerning CBD vapes, after hearing of a number of people who've had negative experiences vaping what they were told was CBD. These people have reported experiencing psychoactive effects, shortness of breath, anxiety and other symptoms. Tests done on some of these CBD products revealed that they contained Spice or other similar synthetic drugs.

If you've had any negative experiences with CBD related products, please PM me

Thanks,
Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I'm a journalist at VICE in the UK currently working on the High Society series. We're looking into a story concerning CBD vapes, after hearing of a number of people who've had negative experiences vaping what they were told was CBD. These people have reported experiencing psychoactive effects, shortness of breath, anxiety and other symptoms. Tests done on some of these CBD products revealed that they contained Spice or other similar synthetic drugs.

If you've had any negative experiences with CBD related products, please PM me

Thanks,
Jamie

#definitelynotanotherhitjobonvapingtopromoteclickthrurevenue

Someone's tampering with the THC oil here, I'd give a reason why but the real reason is just that anyone who tampers with something someone consumes just to get someone sick.....

Is sick in the head........

And anyone who wants this to happen for their agenda is just as sick if not sicker

Back
Top Bottom