What's new

Organic e liquid

Badayuni

Postman
I'm looking for recommendations for e liquid brands that produce 100 vg liquid that contains no artificial ingredients or sweetners

So far I've only see ichor in the UK has anyone used them are they any good?

Vaoe green seem to have a good collection has anyone tried kai virgin vapour, kind juice or vape greens own manufactured? Would you recommend

Does this really matter, as,as soon as you put the liquid in a tank, heat the cotton and coil, non organic shit will happen.

To be honest I'm not even sure I trust natural flavourings.

...and I'd rather vape artificial sweetener than corn syrup or something.

It's probably fine but I wouldn't presume it's better for you.

I'm looking for recommendations for e liquid brands that produce 100 vg liquid that contains no artificial ingredients or sweetners

So far I've only see ichor in the UK has anyone used them are they any good?

Vaoe green seem to have a good collection has anyone tried kai virgin vapour, kind juice or vape greens own manufactured? Would you recommend

I had a quick look at the company and did not see where they say they do not use artificial flavours.

There is a problem with naturally extracted flavours because many flavour components are oils and therefore not safe to vape.
A natural flavour is also likely to be a more complicated mixture of natural chemicals than the unnatural alternatives.

Edit- yesterday I just looked at ichor. today I looked at vape green. They certainly claim to use naturally extracted flavours from fruits herbs etc.
That just confuses me, surely most of the flavour compounds in citrus or mint (a couple of random examples) are essential oils and to my understanding not safe to vape.
I would be happy to be educated by anyone who understands more than me how you make vape safe flavours from these fruits and herbs.

Last edited:
Naturally extracted tobacco flavours are a thing.
Never used them but am sure those that do use them for the flavour rather than any reduction in harm.

Naturally extracted tobacco flavours are a thing.
Never used them but am sure those that do use them for the flavour rather than any reduction in harm.
What the oldhippydude says [emoji4]
Flavour wise Net's are excellent for tobacco taste Mtl.

Thanks for the replies. I'm not looking to go organic for any particular health reasons.

My research tells me that we dont know anything at all really about the health risks associated with vaping. By the time we know everything I'll be long gone. So I'm going to enjoy it

The reason I wanted to organic is that everything other then prime vapes tastes horribly sweet I'm presuming this is because of the amount of artifical sweetner loaded in to liquids

Prime vapes have a limited number of flavours that I like and they are all in my rotations. I'm looking for options

Thanks for the replies. I'm not looking to go organic for any particular health reasons.

My research tells me that we dont know anything at all really about the health risks associated with vaping. By the time we know everything I'll be long gone. So I'm going to enjoy it

The reason I wanted to organic is that everything other then prime vapes tastes horribly sweet I'm presuming this is because of the amount of artifical sweetner loaded in to liquids

Prime vapes have a limited number of flavours that I like and they are all in my rotations. I'm looking for options

The best thing you can do is go in to a good vape shop and try a load (and buy something out of decency whilst there).

Most decent vape shops let you try before you buy on all the liquids they stock!

To be honest other than a few I've had (like cheap thrills) I think most UK liquids are fairly low on sweeteners.

Naked 100. Simples.

Back
Top Bottom