What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smoant Battlestar

Kevstar

Staff member
Hi, I currently use a Smoant Cylon and its a great mod but I was just browsing and a Smoant Battlestar caught my eye. Im looking for another back up mod.

Would I do aswell as buying another Cylon that I realy like or is the Battlestar just as good or even better?

:)

The Battlestar is just fine as a mod but tbh, its looks are a bit meh. I had a cylon, in fact I still have but the screen went a bit broken and now its back in it's box. Nice lookin mod but if it where me I would have something new, from a new manufacturer, just to keep the fun alive.

What manufactures would you recommend? I've only owned Jomotech and kangertech and they were rubbish, then a Smok g150 and finally my smoant which I really like.

Geekvape Aegis Legend or a Vaporesso Gen would do you well mate. I've got a legend and realyl like it and I really fancy a Gen for my next mod.

Thanks mate, I have just had a google and like the look of the Geekvape Aegis Legend, I'm currently using the ammit 25 rta.

Thanks mate, I have just had a google and like the look of the Geekvape Aegis Legend, I'm currently using the ammit 25 rta.

Legend with ammit MTL rta for reference ;)

IMG_20190910_171503843~2.jpg

Just watched a review, its water proof and drop proof which is ideal for me as I'm forever dropping things :)

Just watched a review, its water proof and drop proof which is ideal for me as I'm forever dropping things :)

I've never tested that myself ;)

The one in the picture above I bought at the beginning of last October, my first mod :)

Back
Top Bottom