What's new

chilli

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I like sam he's nice to talk too in real life his video persona is obviously one that some people don't like

but here's a video that made me chuckle

chilli beer and peanuts

Yeah I liked that too. He’s my favourite YouTubing vaper. You know that within 30 seconds of a video starting he will have called the viewer a dickhead a handful of times and dropped the c bomb at least once. What’s not to like?

I have never met the bloke and everyone who has says what a nice bloke he is and I used to enjoy his reviews, so what happened with the bonza, has his name on and was obviously given rave reviews by the bogan
Imho it's a piece of shit, but maybe that's just me and I guess we all have to make a living etc, but just lost some credibility with me [emoji848]

Edit to add I am on about the tube not the rda

Last edited:
I don't usually manage to sit through a whole review from VB, the cursing gets a bit fukkin' boring dickheads.
I did find this one quite funny though. It's the same every time that the harsh reality of how hot chilli is, whether it's peanuts or the raw chilli that people chomp on for a laugh, the look of realisation that this heat might kill me is priceless.
12 volt mod, jeez-oh what next.

I like sam he's nice to talk too in real life his video persona is obviously one that some people don't like

but here's a video that made me chuckle

chilli beer and peanuts

I love him. A proper nut job. My kind of guy. Funny as fuck. :D

Back
Top Bottom