What's new

us officials urge people to stop vaping

scary, but the upside is lots of resources will be going in now to get to the bottom of it. Majority involves vaping THC oil, 1/5 apparently not...but personally would guess it's largely down to THC.

Vaping is ten years old so I'd question why this is happening now, only other trigger I can imagine is ever higher wattage/sub ohm Etc

Nope it's not scary for me because I don't live in the USA and I don't vape drugs that would be illegal in this country and I think the 5 to 6 years I've been doing this I've never had or heard of anyone in the UK having a issue just vaping nicotine juice

scary, but the upside is lots of resources will be going in now to get to the bottom of it. Majority involves vaping THC oil, 1/5 apparently not...but personally would guess it's largely down to THC.

Vaping is ten years old so I'd question why this is happening now, only other trigger I can imagine is ever higher wattage/sub ohm Etc
Sub ohm is not a trigger I've vaped 90ml of juice a day for 2+ years at silly wattages between 120w and 300w and I've never had a issue and I have asthma [emoji23] more likely a dodgy batch of thc liquid with oil still present or spice been sold as weed

Vaping might be ten years old but folk have been using thc for thousands of years without killing anyone.
It is highly unlikely that it is the thc that is killing anyone.

My guess is that when the truth comes out it will involve either other drugs in the" THC" pods or some sort of dangerous solvent used to extract the oil from the weed. Certainly it is some component of the juice that we are not exposed to in vaping here.

So I agree with Matty, nothing scary here.

I think in some states.
Fair enough.

This was on BBC world news this morning but they kept saying "The oil may be contaminated and "The oil this, The oil that" I couldn't work out whether it was a badly worded report or if they actually did mean oil.

Either way, it doesn't really seem to be a "Vaping" issue as such, more a "getting high on dodgy shit" issue.

(Not to say its not worrying for everyone involved)

Back
Top Bottom