What's new

Sod all happening in Wales lately, isn't there?!

Yes Crib is the knife edge, we tended to do Snowdon in the winter time i remember doing it on a December day many years ago it was -27 degrees and four feet of snow at the top, us and a and a group of Japanese made it whilst a good many gave up, we had a visit from the RAF chopper asking if we needed help getting off but did it the hard way, i have often wished i'd took a ride in that big bird.

Have a good day mate.

Yes Crib is the knife edge, we tended to do Snowdon in the winter time i remember doing it on a December day many years ago it was -27 degrees and four feet of snow at the top, us and a and a group of Japanese made it whilst a good many gave up, we had a visit from the RAF chopper asking if we needed help getting off but did it the hard way, i have often wished i'd took a ride in that big bird.

Have a good day mate.

Crikey, you're a hardy soul aincha! Not for the faint hearted doing that in the middle of winter...some parts of the knife edge, really is a knife edge! Nevermind doing it with snow on top too!

Have a top day yourself mate.

Cheers pal we go there tree times a year, have to watch what i get up to in Sir Luggs neck of the woods, as for vaping i always go into Air vapes and spend some time with the locals, some great guys in there, and clothing still got all of my mountaineering gear.

All the best buddy.
ib
Hi steve im the guy that works in air vape store Llandudno Cheers for the good feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Lugg is a Gog?! Oh cripes! :D

North Wales is a fabulous part of the country for hiking..i used to do a fair bit of mountain climbing 'up there' in my youth. Cader Idris was one of my favourites.
Nope.

SirLugg is a Yam Yam. I just invaded north wales. And married one of the indigenous tribe.

Nope.

SirLugg is a Yam Yam. I just invaded north wales. And married one of the indigenous tribe.

I see....& it took you 7 months to find your way out of there again, so you could post this reply..i dare say! lol! :D

I see....& it took you 7 months to find your way out of there again, so you could post this reply..i dare say! lol! :D
Nah. At the point of your comment that I replied to earlier my vape gear hadn't been touched for a month or two and i was back on marlboro reds [emoji6]

Been here 15 years. No going back now.

Back
Top Bottom