What's new

Which kit?

Grayson

Initiate
I’ve been using the following for about 2 months and apart from the flavour its probably the worse tank and mod I’ve owned.

I’m using the Voopoo drag with a kylin v2 tank

The mod has no wattage lock, so wattage gets ramped up in my pocket without me knowing. In Sunlight it is impossible to see the display. Also, the Kylin v2 top slides opens in my pocket. The combination of the 2 has forced me to go for another device.

So, can anyone recommend a kit that locks wattage with a display that is easy to see and a rebuildable tank that wont come open in my pocket?

Would a Squonk kit fit my needs? Something like the following https://www.gosmokefree.co.uk/vandy-vape-pulse-dual-squonk-kit-with-free-delivery-free-e-liquid/

Thanks

Been using a drag since August 2017, spent most of its time as a work mod too.

Have to say it's the most solid mod I've ever had. Yeah it's angular, but that's the only issue I have with it. Never put a foot wrong.

P. S - you can lock the wattage by clicking the fire button 5 times. Works a treat. [emoji4]

I use the Vapefly Core as my out and about rta. Good flavour, easy to build and doesn't leak.

My work mod is a SXmini SL class. Pricey but good.

Well, I can suggest my current setup - Smoant Charon Mini, with bright and big side screen. As for RTA I'm using GeekVape Zeus Dual, I build it with dual aliens - plenty of flavor and no leaks. This is my all day setup for about a year and it never let me down

Back
Top Bottom