What's new

New MTL RDTA

If the screw is in place juice can't get through unless wicking is too loose & if that was the case then the tank would have to overfill.
I'm such a tool. Didn't know about that screw. All ok now, thanks [emoji1303]

That's what it said in my shopping basket too. :D (just couldn't resist buying it straight away, since the Hastur Mini and 1928 are great)

Keen to know how you get on with that. Is this available or still on pre order?

Said it's available and with some fancy drip tip if ordered pre mid September

Edit to add: Will know in approx 2 weeks, if recent experiences with Cthulhu's online shop are anything to go by

Got mine today. I'm impressed! That's all I can say after the first impression and build :D
Beats the Galaxies RDTA in looks, build quality and airflow smoothness by a country mile (I'm on the middle air flow insert), and that wasn't a bad RDTA by any means.
@Crewella you might want to give that a go as I remember you being quite fond of the Galaxies

Got mine today. I'm impressed! That's all I can say after the first impression and build :D
Beats the Galaxies RDTA in looks, build quality and airflow smoothness by a country mile (I'm on the middle air flow insert), and that wasn't a bad RDTA by any means.
@Crewella you might want to give that a go as I remember you being quite fond of the Galaxies
Thank you ... am tempted! ;)

Back
Top Bottom