What's new

Kayfun Lite 2019 Advice..

Mike Williams

Initiate
Evening All,

Looking to order the Kayfun Lite 2019 and bell cap...

Firstly not sure whether to go for the 22mm or 24mm, as I have mods good for either.
Any good reason to order either?

What is your favourite MTL build for this RTA?

TIA! :-)

Evening All,

Looking to order the Kayfun Lite 2019 and bell cap...

Firstly not sure whether to go for the 22mm or 24mm, as I have mods good for either.
Any good reason to order either?

What is your favourite MTL build for this RTA?

TIA! :-)
22 looks better and will fit all your mods and 7 wraps of 28g ss spaced [emoji6]

Yeah, proportions look better on 22mm. I have been using 28g Ni80 slightly spaced 8 wraps 2.5 ID at about 1.1 ohm.

.83 ohm around 16.5 watts with an mtl clapton at the moment and getting a sublime vape from it with some custards. Equally fine vape with NI80 .9 ohms -.1.1 ohms depending on if I can count how many wraps I’ve done. I’d recommend the extension kit and if you like a fairly tight mtl then pick up the new mtl pin for it. Cracking little atty

.83 ohm around 16.5 watts with an mtl clapton at the moment and getting a sublime vape from it with some custards. Equally fine vape with NI80 .9 ohms -.1.1 ohms depending on if I can count how many wraps I’ve done. I’d recommend the extension kit and if you like a fairly tight mtl then pick up the new mtl pin for it. Cracking little atty
Thanks for the tips! This RTA seems to be the RTA that just keeps giving!

My extension kit arrived today. Just about to put it in, plus chuffed with advice about spaced coils on another thread as I get gurgling too, so cheers for that.

Buy both with the long mode bits, cheap as chips. Also the YFTK ones unscrew a helluva lot easier than the SXK ones.

Back
Top Bottom